Staff - Denied

John Newsom

What you want to see? - Staff to be able to get the donator ranks for free 

Why should we add it? - I think you should add this because staff helps keeps this server going and not full of minges.

What are the advantages of having this? - Not having to buy the rank

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

-support

Your staff to help the server not staffing for rewards, this would go in the same as posts regarding increasing the salary amount for staff so they'd get more money while on the job, imo

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

- support 

staff is there  to help not to get the next vip rank. aswell more staff would want to sign up intern they would go inactive on the administrative job and just use the perks.

no offense but the whole “ not needing to pay” sentence is just wrong. you have a lots of other options besides professional thief , murder, other vip jobs / perks. Ect, to pick from. 

those donator perks are there for people who enjoy the server and want to give back to help run it ect. 

it would just in my opinion be abused a lot, by people who don’t care about helping but more of the perks/ rewards. 

while I agree with the whole staff do all the work to keep minges away ect, you still have to think of it from a business prospective. It costs money to run the game ect. 

• Like 1

-Support

Max stated about everything perfectly but heres my input. 

1. This would cause people to want to become staff, and simply become inactive on staff, just so they can get donator for free

2. It costs money to run the server, and if 4/5 of the server was all staff, there would be no way to keep the server running if everyone got the rank for free.

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

staff is there  to help not to get the next vip rank. aswell more staff would want to sign up intern they would go inactive on the administrative job and just use the perks.

no offense but the whole “ not needing to pay” sentence is just wrong. you have a lots of other options besides professional thief , murder, other vip jobs / perks. Ect, to pick from. 

those donator perks are there for people who enjoy the server and want to give back to help run it ect. 

it would just in my opinion be abused a lot, by people who don’t care about helping but more of the perks/ rewards. 

while I agree with the whole staff do all the work to keep minges away ect, you still have to think of it from a business prospective. It costs money to run the game ect. 

This post makes me sick to my stomach. We volunteer for our time to help keep the server clean of people who come around to make players times a bad time. You're not obligated to be a staff member to help keep the server clean, you applied for that, but asking for free donation ranks? That's a little far in my opinion. This post ^ explains so much (as Masterson explained) and the thought of even thinking about asking for free donator ranks is just not the best thing ever. Want the donator ranks? Buy them. 

Here's a question, did you apply to staff JUST so you could have access to the donator ranks? Because this suggestion seems to lead into that. Not accusing you of it, it's just a curious question. 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

As said in replies above, staff are there to help with the server and not rewards.

Doing this will encourage people to apply for staff simply because of the fact they do not have to pay for the rank, and can simply apply for staff to get the donator perks.

In my opinion, only a hierarchy administrative position should receive donation perks for development and testing purposes.

While I understand your point of view for the idea, I don't think it'll benefit the community as a whole.

3 hours ago, Marphh said:

-Support

As said in replies above, staff are there to help with the server and not rewards.

Doing this will encourage people to apply for staff simply because of the fact they do not have to pay for the rank, and can simply apply for staff to get the donator perks.

In my opinion, only a hierarchy administrative position should receive donation perks for development and testing purposes.

While I understand your point of view for the idea, I don't think it'll benefit the community as a whole.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor