The Bubba

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for CMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) : Mockingbird

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
I want to become the commander of the 501st legion because I want to help others achieve success within the regiment. I can do this by giving people a better roleplay experience and sturdy command structure. I want to give people the recognition that they deserve whilst giving them opportunities to demonstrate themselves and what they can do. I want people to have an enjoyable experience in the 501st, I believe that I can do that in the CMDR position because I will be able to get things/projects done for the 501st. Given this position I will also be able to help out other battalions with their duties and training, offering the 501st's assistance however needed.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? ~450 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
The main purpose of a regimental commander is to oversee and run the entire battalion, ensuring that things such as activity, projects, and training/tryouts are running constantly. You are to revise and touch up documents that are out of date as well as push your VCMDRs and Officers to preform there very best. You are meant to be an authority figure, and as such, you cannot be afraid to get things done when they need to be. The job of a CMDR is to know everything that is happening within the regiment and act on that information as they saw fit to improve the regiment or handle situations.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted as a commander because of the work I have done for the 501st, for example, the document work, and people work that I have done whilst a VCMDR. I have written documents that make life within the 501st much easier to transition into such as... Assisting with the tryout document. (To get new recruits), writing the training document (so NCOs/Officer aren't always doing trigger discipline), The 501st Command Document (A document to help NCOs/Officers understand their responsibility as a member of 501st command), and lastly the improvements I have made to the roster to make it much easier to read and work on.

7. How often can you be Online? : 4-5 Hours a day most days

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have one warning for NITRP as I was grouped with a large number of mingy STs

Edited by The Bubba

Former 501st Commander

• Manager
35 minutes ago, |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl said:

+Major Support

Good Command

Good Judgement

good guy overall

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl said:

+Major Support

Good Command

Good Judgement

good guy overall

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl said:

+Major Support

Good Command

Good Judgement

good guy overall

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 8/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl said:

+Major Support

Good Command

Good Judgement

good guy overall

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 8/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, Drayton said:

+Major Support

Good Command

Good Judgement

good guy overall

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF