|R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl

Yes or No  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a vice?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Owl

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The 501st Attack Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason i would like to be a vice commander for the 501st is because of two things. The first being redemption, for I have been the vice commander once before, but i got removed , i want to be able to remove that image of me as a vice commander and in its place put the new version of me as a ViceCommander. The second reason is to increase the battalions numbers and commitment, for as of late Our NCO team has been low and not many people return to the battalion or server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

im not sure, but ive been with imperial RP since The beginning, so since the end of (GL) CWRP 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the vice commander of a branch is to make sure the battalion runs like a well oiled machine and enforce the rules. It is also the job of the Vice commander to make sure that people are returning to the battalion and keeping the player base at a high. Also, as the vice commander, it is expected for them to have something todo for his troopers, so that they dont just sit in bunks or get off because nothing is happening 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason as to why i believe you should trust me with the vice commander position is to the fact that ive been part of imperial longer than anyone else, besides JMT/SMT.  And for the fact that ive been the vice commander before. Another reason as to why you should trust me with vice commander is because i have "reformed" i guess you could say from what i used to be as a command member a few months ago, so now i have greater higher achievements to reach as a vice commander 

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can be on from anywhere between 9am PST - 11pm PST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I dont have any warns on Imperial, but my CWRP warns are still listed

Edited by |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |

+/- Support 

Dude i love you and all this but im sorry

Your activity really isnt there your never on if you are you are afk

your a good guy and a good lear is just your activity needs to become a lot better man

-Support
All though you do have good leadership skills I believe the negatives out weigh the positives.
You can be a bit hot headed from time to time.
Activity can be improved on.
Multiple instances where you just come up to Bridge for no reason.
Sometimes you talk on radio for no good reason.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+support 

-good app

-good leader

-respectful 

good luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th