Jimmy James Staff Report- Denied

dominicgranato0

So I went to the parking garage to find that torty had props going up to the base so I brought him after verifying he was on a government class as shown in the log and Torty confirmed it was his base and we could remove it so we moved up the base after torty removed his fading doors with his tool gun and found musty and his buddy sitting on the legs of the parking garage and i removed the props that were covering the parking garage.  Everybody that was there can confirm that torty said it was his base and we can remove it. I never denied that I removed it i told them what happened and they continued to type in caps in chat without listening. 

Edited by Jimmy James
was parking garage not white warehouse

MAJOR + SUPPORT
Me and Musty were basing during the money surge and then he checked his camera and saw all of UMC sitting outside of our base. Then we see an advert say "RAID" from UMC.  After that Jimmy James deleted all of Torty's props in order to get inside of our base.

After that Jimmy James proceeds to delete all of Musty's props and they destroyed all of our printers. Me and Musty do not care about the printers because we made a lot of money of of them. However we are still mad how he deleted the entire base for no reason.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

So the situation was, i was on crim playing with Musty and noah here. I had hopped on gov and completely forgot about the base, so as staff does (Enforce the rules) he brought me in a kind manner and asked me to remove the base since i wasnt on crim anymore, i said yes and removed it, at that point maybe i missed some things or something so jimmy just finished it off with his tool gun again this is MY POINT OF VIEW OF THE SITUATION! and from my point of view jimmy was just enforcing the MOTD and did nothing wrong, I dont think that jimmy is in the wrong here at all.

1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

So I went to the white warehouse to find that torty had props going up to the base so I brought him after verifying he was on a government class as shown in the log and Torty confirmed it was his base and we could remove it so we moved up the base after torty removed his fading doors with his tool gun and found musty and his buddy sitting on the legs of the warehouse and i removed the props that were covering the white warehouse.  Everybody that was there can confirm that torty said it was his base and we can remove it. I never denied that I removed it i told them what happened and they confined to type in caps in chat without listening. 

A little addition everyone there and myself can confirm that.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support

Here's what I know about it. I had spectated Jimmy once and seen him idle over by the above ground parking garage, the place covered in props, clearly looking like a base.

My time zone is Central, I believe BLogs exports based on the exporter's PC time.

This unfolded without me knowing. I don't recall seeing any sits from Torty. 

All I have to say is that it is possible to see who owns props, I have no idea if Jimmy tried reaching out to Musty as I couldn't seem to find any text chat logs of that. 

Also, I wouldn't say it was denying doing it more so thinking that someone had taken over someone else's base by covering it up. (Edit: Just by the looks of it.)

Overall, I'll leave it to what you think should be done, but I think there was just confusion on a staff's side of things

Edit: It also is clear that props were deleted. if you want my copy of the logs let me know.

Notes: I will always supply logs if requested, this is not against the staff handbook.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

2 minutes ago, StackableGold said:

+/- Support

Here's what I know about it. I had spectated Jimmy once and seen him idle over by the above ground parking garage, the place covered in props, clearly looking like a base.

At that time I was in a room with SMT and we were discussing if the base was actually causing lag with the giant props and the material they were using.  We ultimately decided we would update the material and leave the props but this was probably close to an hour and a half before this incident

• Like 4

So in this scenario it was Torty who had the "inner of the base". At this time Torty was on GOV which GOV are not allowed to have bases with raidables in it.

As you may see Torty was brought and returned by Jimmy and he deleted his part of the base.

Once the props were deleted , Players RAIDED the base which you and another player were sitting down which is FAILRP. Im surprised you left this out of your report because to a staff member it made you look AFK. Sitting down during a raid is FAILRP/Loopholing.

Your props are models/hunter/plates/plate6x16s which are not even sizeable for an inner of the base. Your props were on the outside of the base only. Which if there is a bunch of big props it causes lag on the server. And SMT has just rolled out the double money surge. So I think we would want to keep players on the server and not have them leave because big props are lagging the server. The area you had your props was the outside of multi-level parking garage. So none of the props that were yours were part of an actual base just the outside useless. Torty had the props that were on the inside. To end your props you also had a reflectivve material on your props which is look downed upon due to performance issues

In addition to this you were very hostile towards Jimmy which could have been borderline staff diss. A professional person would have just made a complaint on the forum instead of berating him.

Also next time make sure you include the full report on what happened. In the end I would've like to see the full spectrum of what happening from all players involved. This being Jimmy, Torty, And Musty

So in total,

- SUPPORT due to reasons above

Edited by Echo
  • Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

7 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

At that time I was in a room with SMT and we were discussing if the base was actually causing lag with the giant props and the material they were using.  We ultimately decided we would update the material and leave the props but this was probably close to an hour and a half before this incident

Which would be why I seen you over there, And I only spectated for a second and you were completely idle on the ground. 

I'm just supplied the logs as they had requested, as that was the most I could do for them.

I'm really mixed about this case, they said they didn't have video and over all a video would be helpful here.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

55 minutes ago, Echo said:

So in this scenario it was Torty who had the "inner of the base". At this time Torty was on GOV which GOV are not allowed to have bases with raidables in it.

As you may see Torty was brought and returned by Jimmy and he deleted his part of the base.

Once the props were deleted , Players RAIDED the base which you and another player were sitting down which is FAILRP. Im surprised you left this out of your report because to a staff member it made you look AFK. Sitting down during a raid is FAILRP/Loopholing.

Your props are models/hunter/plates/plate6x16s which are not even sizeable for an inner of the base. Your props were on the outside of the base only. Which if there is a bunch of big props it causes lag on the server. And SMT has just rolled out the double money surge. So I think we would want to keep players on the server and not have them leave because big props are lagging the server. The area you had your props was the outside of multi-level parking garage. So none of the props that were yours were part of an actual base just the outside useless. Torty had the props that were on the inside. To end your props you also had a reflectivve material on your props which is look downed upon due to performance issues

In addition to this you were very hostile towards Jimmy which could have been borderline staff diss. A professional person would have just made a complaint on the forum instead of berating him.

Also next time make sure you include the full report on what happened. In the end I would've like to see the full spectrum of what happening from all players involved. This being Jimmy, Torty, And Musty

So in total,

ngl i'm surprised jimmy didnt warn you for staff diss and ncws after you repeatedly  kept going off in ooc towards jimmy  after being told to take it to the forums

echo and jimmy have summed it up perfectly, -support

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

Torty Deleted His Own Props. You Should've Seen in Chat Torty Was Brought to Delete His Props.

Also You Guys Openly Admitted to Sit Down During the Raid In-order to Not Get Killed.

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

ngl i'm surprised jimmy didnt warn you for staff diss and ncws after you repeatedly  kept going off in ooc towards jimmy  after being told to take it to the forums

echo and jimmy have summed it up perfectly, -support

Yeah this jimmy guy did his job what a terrible person let’s remove him for doing his job! 

-support obviously 🙄 [reasons above by Jimmy and echo] also if your going to make a report make sure you don’t expose yourself for fail rp (sitting down in a raid) and staff diss 🙂 

• Laughing 1

4 hours ago, Echo said:

So in total,

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

5 hours ago, Echo said:

So in total,

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Echo said:

So in total,

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

• Head of Staff
18 hours ago, Echo said:

So in total,

16 hours ago, Hunt said:

Yeah this jimmy guy did his job what a terrible person let’s remove him for doing his job! 

-support obviously 🙄 [reasons above by Jimmy and echo] also if your going to make a report make sure you don’t expose yourself for fail rp (sitting down in a raid) and staff diss 🙂 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 8/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, Echo said:

So in total,

On 8/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, Rein said:

-support

Reasons above

i’d like to see the parties involved arguing in ooc to receive some sort of punishment , i’m tired of people fighting in ooc and not going to forums first , something that should be very clear by now

5q3NfnC.png

On 8/1/2020 at 5:28 AM, Echo said:

So in total,

On 8/1/2020 at 4:28 AM, Echo said:

So in total,

Couldn't have said it better myself Echo. Thank you. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 8/1/2020 at 5:28 AM, Echo said:

So in total,