Max's ST Vice Commander Application- Accepted

M4X

Should I Be A Vice Commander? (Anyone can vote)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yea Or Nay?

• Yes
    • No
    • Heck No Dude, You're Lame And A Minge!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST AO LTC Max 0001

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a vice commander because throughout the time I've played as an ST I've come to realize that the battalion has so much potential but is limited when it comes to their command, its been this way since I've joined and I have strived to be the change I want to see in the regiment. I want to be the vice commander that the Enlisted/NCO/Officers look up to and hopefully I can encourage them to be better troopers through hard work and dedication, most of all I want to teach my troopers good leadership skills and maintain a fun environment for everyone that dedicates themselves to the regiment. As it currently stands the Command team for ST is currently lacking in manpower but through my hard work and my fellow officers dedication we have been able to create a regiment that is able to rival the other regiments most days of the week with active well-behaved troopers. I've been waiting to make this application because I wanted to prove to myself that with enough dedication and activity we could have a decent roster without entirely dedicated command, and seeing as how we have succeeded with that it is time to move forward and execute the next part of my plan which is to use the command position to install more serious roleplay into the regiment. I've also been told to make this application for some time now, I waited because  because I don't enjoy being throwing into things and instead of rushing to make a vice-commander application when my commander and vice-commander resigned I instead looked to focus on becoming a better leader so that I could efficiently lead troops in and out of battle, I feel that I have succeeded in that and am ready to take my leadership skills to the next level.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

In-game it says ~3 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

• The main purpose of Commanders is to be a role model for the troops they lead and to always be level-headed when dealing with your troops to give a reasonable order/punishment/explanation.
  • Commanders are meant to teach their Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted their roles and responsibilities to ensure that the regiment is working optimally, this goes for the regiment as well as sub-classes.
  • The Commanders also makes sure the roster is up to date with the most recent promotions/demotions as well as strikes, LOAs, Reserves, and Removals.
  • The Commanders must also ensure that the regiment isn't left idle because that could lead to some issues like inactivity or mingeing so Instead the troops are given tasks to occupy their time with something fun and/or educational.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Activity: I've been active since the day I joined the server and have been dedicated to making the regiments I play in more fun for everyone by giving them tasks and trainings constantly.

Maturity: I've always attempted to maintain a professional character while role playing and when I'm presenting myself to Enlisted/NCOs because I feel that it is my responsibility to be a role model to those troopers. Although I am a LTC I try to be as humble as possible so that people don't think I'm using my rank to undermine them. I know that authority isn't a weapon but instead a tool used to make others trust in your guidance in order to complete a goal/task.

Experience: I've been able to successfully lead the HVY Sub-class since I was a SSGT and since I've became an Officer I've been focusing more and more on ST as a whole to build it to what it is now, I finally feel that most the work is over (Enlisted/NCO Roster Is Very Filled) and now is the  time for refining the regiment into a more professional environment so that we can encourage serious roleplay throughout the server starting with what everyone starts with; The Stormtroopers Regiment.

I've dedicated a lot of time trying to rebuild this regiment because to be honest who doesn't like a good underdog story? I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the regiment I worked so hard to revive and I know that would hurt a lot of friends I've made along the way.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Around 3-5 Hours a Day [July Just Ended And I Was Online For About ~72% Of It]

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope.

Signed- Max 0001

2.thumb.jpg.ffe761d20ba526e95f67af28d490e2ce.jpg

Added Poll 🙂

Edited by M4X
Edited 8/2 (Fixed Grammar Mistakes)

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

+SUPPORT
-Best ST LTCOL ive seen in awhile (sorry void)
-Does an excellent job leading one of the most mingest battalions 
-Deserves this position 
-Good and well written application 

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

+SUPPORT
-Deserves this position 

• Thanks 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, Blarg said:

+SUPPORT
-Deserves this position 

• Thanks 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 8/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, Blarg said:

+SUPPORT
-Deserves this position 

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2020 at 3:17 AM, Blarg said:

+SUPPORT
-Deserves this position 

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

Accepted.
Congratulations on not only becoming a Command Member, you are being made the new Commander of the Stormtrooper Corps.
Surprise!

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 8/1/2020 at 2:17 AM, Blarg said:

+SUPPORT
-Deserves this position 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 2 weeks later...