Should Rick be a staff member?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a staff member

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Rick

What is your steam name?: RickRolled7891

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:149719298

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a moderator in TitsRP DarkRP server and a Unturned rp server as a moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing around May 15th

What date did you make your forums account? May 24th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://gyazo.com/6820ea25e31d986e6c6d3090c747c051

Have you donated? Yes I did

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I'm not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of TMOD because I am active a lot, I am known in the community, I am very active in the community. The staff know me very well in the community. I also have previous staff knowledge from others servers. I can use ULX very efficiently. I will be very useful and helpful. I am not biased and will not be biased in sits. I do work a lot though but that does mean I am active quite a lot during the night so about after 11P.M EST till about server restart and when I am not working I am making sure that I am on for about 5+ hours during the day. I also want to be apart of the staff team because I am always on the server now and really have nothing else to do. I have been treated well on the server and I want to do the same thing to others as well as be a staff member to make things better for everyone that plays on Gaming Light. I want to be apart of the staff team because the people here give me a good experience and and honestly I enjoy playing here. There are also times of when I am on, there is no staff on to help people out and I am stuck there waiting for staff to get on while I am on late at night. I am also active a lot to help players out and I feel as if this would help me out more and I would be just as active helping out players that put in tickets and just make everything all around great. The people on the staff team already do a lot and could always use another person to help them out while doing so. I know if I get staff here I can make a difference and be a very active person while as staff on the server.  I want to be part of the staff team because I believe the server could use more staff on the server at times. I want to help the server be more friendly and bring the community together by showing people what kind of fun you can have on the server by roleplaying. I love being with the staff team and making friends with people like Snar, Matthew, Jimmy, Masterson, Killer, and some other staff. I have also improved on the last application by getting more posts, and Have been in the community longer.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When someone is MRDM'ing and I get the logs and see if it is true. If it turns out to be true I tpjail the person that was MRDM'ing and then bring the other guy. If the guy is only cursing at me I will gag him and let him know the reason why. I would then CoC it to a higher staff member to have him banned because he MRDM'd and if he LTAP's I will make sure to have his steamid and give the other staff member the proof of him doing it.

1 hour ago, Joshua K said:

+/-Support

+Has staffing experience

+Active on Forums

-Personally I have not really seen you in game

+Good App

I feel like  you have potential 

You have my support mate 👍

Good luck!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support
+I see him on a decent amount
+Active
+Nice 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 
Rick Is Active on the server and i have had some good experiences with him and he seems mature but sometimes he has a very bad attidued sometimes he gets aggresive which might not end well as being Staff.

Good luck!!

Edited by Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

25 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 
Rick Is Active on the server and i have had some good experiences with him and he seems mature but sometimes he has a very bad attidued sometimes he gets aggresive which might not end well as when being.

Good luck!!

After reading this I am going to give a -support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 
Rick Is Active on the server and i have had some good experiences with him and he seems mature but sometimes he has a very bad attidued sometimes he gets aggresive which might not end well as when being.

Good luck!!

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 

Good luck!!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 

Good luck!!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Active 
+Mature 
- Attidued 
Rick Is Active on the server and i have had some good experiences with him and he seems mature but sometimes he has a very bad attidued sometimes he gets aggresive which might not end well as being Staff.

Good luck!!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

+/- Support

-I have not seen you on, we are only an hour ahead. 

+Good Intentions

+Mature

+Low Warnings

Good Luck!

Agreed with the not too active part. And the +supports

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+/- support

• People say you are active, although your name dose not ring a bell for me. 
  • low warnings  

There are mixed feelings on this application. Which is why I did +/- support. I can pick out 1 issue with your question 16 though, and that is bringing up LTAP. It's not involved in the question but that is a common mistake and otherwise not a big deal.

Previous Staff experience is always good. I wish you the best of luck ! 

On 8/1/2020 at 6:18 AM, Joshua K said:

+/-Support

+Has staffing experience

+Active on Forums

-Personally I have not really seen you in game

+Good App

I feel like  you have potential 

You have my support mate 👍

Good luck!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager