Nao's Captain Application

Nao

Should Nao become Captain  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nao become Captain

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain (CPT)

In-Game Name: Nao

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

Current Rank: Lieutenant (LT)

How long have you been in your current rank?: 71 days

What timezone are you in?: CDT The rank I'll be after this post.

How many Warns do you have?: 2 warns

Why should you be promoted: I believe without a doubt that I deserve to be promoted to Captain because of my excess of knowledge, experience, and expertise that I have gained while not just being a lieutenant but while I’ve been going through the ranks. While I am on PD command I can guarantee everyone my best work and leadership skills to guide everyone on the right path to a better and more efficient department. I believe that as Captain I would have the ability to make a greater change for the better of not just the department but for all of our officers and especially for our citizens that we have sworn to protect and serve. I can give professional guidance to lower ranking officers on how to operate appropriately and I am willing to hand out punishments or the opposite to officers that deserve them. I hope you all see the same potential and professionalism I believe I have as well as use on the field. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Before you submit a response please note that I am on WEEKENDS ONLY for PD, SWAT, and Staff due to my limited time caused by my fluctuating and unpredictable work schedule. But I still try my hardest to contribute in any way I can. 

Edited by Nao
Poll
  • Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-support

dont appreciate how little respect you show for lower ranks and I don’t think promoting you will help make that any better, in fact you’ll just start being condescending to LTs too. demonstrate respect for the officers you interact with and I may reconsider

• Dislike 3

10 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Friendly
- Been a LT for quiet some time
- Knows what he's doing
- His timezone is a cadet

Best of luck Nao!

You finally decided to apply...

Good luck man you deserve it!

pdhcdepcomm.png

19 hours ago, MayanMan said:

-support

dont appreciate how little respect you show for lower ranks and I don’t think promoting you will help make that any better, in fact you’ll just start being condescending to LTs too. demonstrate respect for the officers you interact with and I may reconsider

-support Nao was sort of rude to me and my boys,when we were learning the ropes as OFCs and I haven’t seen him get better yet. 

• Dislike 1

On 8/1/2020 at 12:31 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Friendly
- Knows what he's doing

Best of luck Nao!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+ Support

Ever since I have known Nao, he has been extremely helpful, caring, and a good person. He is friendly and has great intentions. I have seen him progress throughout PoliceRP and the RP and Staff ranks and all I can say is that he definitely deserves Captain! He knows exactly what he is doing, is up-to date with all new policies and guidelines and making sure everything is right. That is so that whether you are a Cadet or Sergeant, you are always informed and with the best knowledge possible. He makes sure of this and has definitely shown that he is worthy of the next rank in the Rockford City Police Department. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 8/1/2020 at 12:31 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Friendly
- Knows what he's doing

Best of luck Nao!

Agree completely Nao is a great guy and deserves his chance at LT! Good luck pal

12 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

Ever since I have known Nao, he has been extremely helpful, caring, and a good person. He is friendly and has great intentions. I have seen him progress throughout PoliceRP and the RP and Staff ranks and all I can say is that he definitely deserves Captain! He knows exactly what he is doing, is up-to date with all new policies and guidelines and making sure everything is right. That is so that whether you are a Cadet or Sergeant, you are always informed and with the best knowledge possible. He makes sure of this and has definitely shown that he is worthy of the next rank in the Rockford City Police Department. 

I agree that Nao should be CPT. He deserves it as he is professional and is very knowlegable

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19