• No

In-Game Name: Rick

SteamID (If not available put N/A): N/A

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: SPARA

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month +

How long have you been in EMS?: 3 months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): 1 https://gyazo.com/6820ea25e31d986e6c6d3090c747c051

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum):  I should be promoted because I am active, friendly, fun, and I treat others how they should be, I RP a lot as a EMS to try and make it fun, while being a EMS and going through the ranks I learned  a lot and willing to learn more. EMS is a department that I will stay in for a while and not leave, I love meeting new people and I show proper respect to everyone that I can. I will help by bringing in more people and keeping EMS activity up by far.  I would love to help out others and recruit people into EMS to make it more active. I am active a lot but usually late at night due to working. But I am active a lot in EMS and I will get my activity up more. Niko, Seb and others have taught me a lot in EMS and made it fun for me so I would like to make it fun for others.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

+ Support

-Mature

-Good at the job

-Knows the SOP and good at training

-Activity is a bit lacking, but get that up then it wont be a problem

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

3 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Good at the job

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

11 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Good at the job

Yeah I have also not seen rick online maybe its because of my timezone but I feel like since you are also saying his activity is lacking that I am going yo change it to a +/- support because I feel like you need to be active if you want to become low command

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

11 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Good at the job

2 minutes ago, Rein said:

Yeah I have also not seen rick online maybe its because of my timezone but I feel like since you are also saying his activity is lacking that I am going yo change it to a +/- support because I feel like you need to be active if you want to become low command

+/-support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

13 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Good at the job

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 8/3/2020 at 12:10 AM, ShinDoom said:

+/-support

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...