Inaccurate's Forum Dip App

[GL] Inaccurate

I am I fit for Forum Diplomat?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. I am I fit for Forum Diplomat? (Please leave a reply)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Inaccurate

Steam Name: (GL) Inaccurate

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459780903

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin for SCP, Admin for TTT

How many posts do you have on the website? 973

How often are you online on the forums? I check at least every hour (when Im awake)

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum)

I see myself being fit for Forum Diplomat for many reasons. One of the biggest is my activity on the forums. I am on the forums a lot, with almost a 1000 posts to my name. I also constantly check the forums a lot. I am also a Senior Admin/Admin, so I have a lot of experience staffing, so I know how to handle many sorts of situations with efficiency. I am also a SCP Site Administration, so that also jives my a lot of experience in dealing with situations between branches/people. Overrall, I think I would be a good Forum Diplomat because of my time as staff, my experience as Site Admin, and my general activity on the Forums 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision? I would say I have good judgement. As a senior member of the staff team, I have taken thousands of sits, with a huge chunk of them being sits where you would have to use your judgement to determine what to do. With all of my experience in sits I would say my judgement is pretty good (I'm still here) and all of those sits could attest to that. I could name a number of situations. I've dealt with close friends and command members, giving each side no favors, and ensuring every sit was fair. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would delete the spam in the chatbox, and then I would tell them that if they want to be unbanned, they would have to make an appeal in the correct section. I would them direct them towards the appeal section for the server they were banned from. If they still spammed the chatbox I would inform Rookie of the situation (or SMT if Rookie isn't available) and have him punished accordingly.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?

First off I would hide any messages that were toxic/disrespectful to others. I would then leave a message requesting that they stop, and leave replies only to +/- Supports. If users continued to argue I would lock the post and then inform Rookie that I locked the post. I would wait then for SMT to handle said post.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

-Admin on two servers (SCP and TTT)

-Active

-Mature

-Responsible

This guy just deserves it, nothing more about it, I've never had a bad experience with this guy anyway so Good Luck! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Responsible

This guy just deserves it, nothing more about it, I've never had a bad experience with this guy anyway so Good Luck! 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

10 hours ago, October said:

+support

First of all, you’re a responsible and kind guy, so I think you’d be a good addition. Furthermore, you gave a couple of great responses to the simulated response questions. Good luck!

Also is staff on multiple servers which shows can handle the responsibility. Good luck!

Signature.png

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Responsible

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomat Corps, I'm please to accept your application! Please reach out to me via discord to conduct your onboarding into the team. If you haven't already, please also read and reply with your understanding to the Forum Diplomat Handbook.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021