1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Emoo

Steam Name: [GL] Emoo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126089388

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Superadmin on MilitaryRP

How many posts do you have on the website? 412

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums every day for a few hours a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum) I believe that I am qualified to become a Forum Diplomat due to my experience in staffing and support, allowing me to know how to handle various types of situations. I have a good reputation within the community, and with my activity on the forums, I think I'll be able to be a very well rounded Forum Diplomat. I have experience playing on every server, allowing me to understand most of the posts on the forums, giving me a better handle on how I should take out certain situations, In a calm and professional way. With my time in support it has really helped me learn how to deal with a lot of different types of people giving me a grip on most of the types of people who play in this community. With all of this combined I think that I have the skill set and dedication to become a great Forum Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision? I believe I have great judgement, in my time with the staff team, and support team, I have had to make some tough decisions that in the end would benefit the community. So as an example lets say I'm very close friends with someone who is starting a huge argument on the forums, and maybe I agree with some of their points, but instead of just letting it float by, It would be my responsibility to step in and take appropriate action, even though it is a close friend.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete their messages that they spammed, and explain to them that if you want to have a change of being unbanned to make a ban appeal on the forums in the correct section. If the user continues to spam the chat box I would get a Head Diplomat or SMT member to perform a Forums Warning on the person.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal? I would give a warning to stop arguing and leave it to + or - supports. If the arguing continues I would end up locking the post, until an SMT member Accepts, or denies the appeal.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+Support

Great JMT Member on MilRP

Mature when needed

Active on forums

Not a minge

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Cogs said:

+Support!
-Great App
-Has been in most servers
-JMT
-Active on Forums
Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 8/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Cogs said:

+Support!
-Great App
-JMT
-Active on Forums
Good luck!

I love this emoo guy

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 7/31/2020 at 7:24 PM, Cogs said:

+Support!
-Great App
-JMT
-Active on Forums
Good luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

👳🏾

+Support!
-Great App
-JMT
-Active on Forums
Good luck!👳🏾

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support!
-Great App
-JMT
-Active on Forums
Good luck!

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomat Corps, I'm please to accept your application! Please reach out to me via discord to conduct your onboarding into the team. If you haven't already, please also read and reply with your understanding to the Forum Diplomat Handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021