Sign in to follow this  
Locus

My Dear Friend...

Posted (edited)

I have no association with this matter, over 2 years ago a player named US VCMDR Orange was banned due to inappropriate texts to a player. Which considering the time he had to thing about it he told me to write about his sorrow and apology. He is very different than he was. Most of you used to know him as a commander during the map "highlands". I was in the game during that time, and in my experience, he was a amazing RP'er. Anyways, after the deed was done on that day, first person he called was me. He was breaking down on call, talking to his counselors about stress and other things. Not to be all sad but, doing that, you left a broken man. At the time he was teased into some bad things, the player was teasing him sexually, and a 16 year old normally would act upon such actions. Which isnt fair that none of the staff got to hear his side of the story. And i apologize what my friend has done to the victims of the incident. I just hope my friend can get unblacklisted and come together with his pals on the server...

I just think after 2 complete years of punishment on all GL platform, Keshawn. Also known as Orange. Deserves a second chance. I believe we all do...

Thank you for reading...

Edited by Locus
  • Dislike 1

-Support

"it's just one of those nights"

pancake GIF

Oog

Denied

Bans over a year old cannot be appealed, blacklists cannot be appealed, I checked and this is not Orange's friend it is your alt.

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit