Toasters 2lt app

Toasterr

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST SCTD SSGT Toasterr 6342

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:460411068

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes. 

4.How long have you been on the server: 5 weeks (I dont know the exact time)

5.How many warns do you have?: 0

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I have been in ST battalion for a while but I think I am able to command ST even better and show a better RP  experience for PVT and SGT+ ST's.

7.What Timezone are you?: Eastern

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  Nearly everyday I do ST training and try my best to command this battalion when there is no HR on, I also  make sure all ST are spread out between battle staions on defcon 3 or below.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have been on the server for a while and I know nearly every type of training and formations, I can also help provide newer players information about lore and the the purpose of ST.

Edited by Toaster Bath
  • Like 1

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

Accepted

Please go into Discord, #roster-update, #〖💬〗requesting-regimental-tags, and get those updated.
Welcome to the Officer Team Toaster!

(Got perms)

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018