Breads Forum Diplomat Application (For real this time)

Bread

Please note, I would like to preface this by saying rookiblue allowed me to reuse my previous application as he was not accepting new applications at the time.

In-Game Name: Bread

Steam Name: [GL] Bread

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127549234

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes.

How many post do you have on the website? 720+.

How often are you online on the forums? Multiple times a day, usually have the forums open whenever I have chrome open.

What timezone are you in? EST.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?
I would like to join the Forums Diplomat Team so I can assist others when needed on the Forums. There have been some times where no Forum Diplomats are available, so I hope to help fill those times. As of writing, we have 11 forum diplomats, and I hope to help expand that team. I have been with the community for over a year and a half now, and I have reached Senior Admin in SCP-RP, and I'd like to be able to help the community in any way possible, as I am also part of the support team. I check the forums multiple times a day, so I will definitely be able to spot posts that are in the incorrect area or move posts per branch command's request. If I am accepted into the Forum Diplomat team, I will be able to help others even more than I currently do.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? 
I believe I have good judgement because I have spent a lot of time on SCP-RP and the Forums, and I know what is and isn't appropriate for the forums/community. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would quickly delete the messages and message the user privately. I would ask what server they are coming from, why they were banned, and if they were not blacklisted, how to appeal. If that solution didn't work or was ineffective, I would contact the Head Diplomat to issue a Forums Ban/Warn. 

Edited by Bread
Fixed a tiny error

lol, lmao even

14 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

-Active on the fourms

-Good Reputation 

- Great guy

- Professional, and can handle situations with good judgement.

Good luck 🙂

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomat Corps, I'm please to accept your application! Please reach out to me via discord to conduct your onboarding into the team. If you haven't already, please also read and reply with your understanding to the Forum Diplomat Handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021