Should I be promoted to Senior Moderator  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ST HVYL SCTALR MAJ Josh 1424/Shock PVT Josh 1424 

What is your steam name?: (GL) Zesty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104301095

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes (Am a Mod, used to be a Mod both MilRP and PoliceRP)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Last year August 

What date did you make your forums account? June 25th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 for IMRP, 2 for PoliceRP

Have you donated? not on this server

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

You will be tested on  them: ok

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) To being, I could say I have the experience as I've been staff for a quiet long time. In total time of just being a mod, is around 3 to 4 months. For some reason Ive never made it past Senior Mod, and I think its the right time. As I progress more into the server I wanna get more things going for me in the reputation wise. Also with this I can also say im not new to gaminglight. I guess another thing is just look at my signature.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, first steps of order is just gag them, if they continue in chat, mute them. Second steps is well try to ask them why there mass RDMing, which there is no point but just to by pass the time of you typing in the chat "!xban". Its a 5 day ban if its more then 4 RDMs/ARDMs. also depending on what there cursing, it could be staff dissing to.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

10 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support

Very Active

Always willing to get on the staff job

Calm and collected in sits

Good Past staffing experience

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 8/6/2020 at 5:39 PM, Emoo said:

+Support

Very Active

Always willing to get on the staff job

Calm and collected in sits

Good Past staffing experience

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot