Should I be Vice Commander  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No
    • Who even are you?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC EMS COL Walmart 5347

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The Grand Old "69th" Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be a Vice Commander because I would like to help Medical improve with it's activity and I would like to help Blarg with leading the Medical Staff and help Medical as a whole as we only have a Commander and no Vice Commanders. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have a total of 2 weeks but I've been on the server since April

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Main Purpose of a Vice Commander is to command over the Medical Battalion and to make sure the Medical Staff are doing good. They are supposed to supervise over the battalion and provide strikes and/or demotions to those who misbehave and give promotions to those who do good in the Battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been an Officer for quite some time and I've gained experience in commanding troops. I care a lot for Medical as I've been in it for a long time. I'm on everyday so I guess I'm pretty active. My Timezone is EST so I can be on when most people are on and can help with the Medical Staff. I may minge at some times but I can be serious when needed. I can help Blarg as he is the only Medical Command at the moment.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday for about 3-5 hours if I have nothing to do.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I currently have no warns or bans.

Edited by Walmart Manager

++++SUPPORT!
Great Guy
Poggers
Mature
Active

Good luck dude!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

11 hours ago, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

++++SUPPORT!
Great Guy
Poggers
Mature
Active

Good luck dude!

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

+Support

Walmart has done nothing but good things for the Medical Battalion and I believe he 100% deserves the rank of Medical Vice Commander since he has Experience, is extremely matrue, and a good officer, he's also a Responsible person and I've never had a bad experience with him ever. 

Active

Mature

Great COL 

Deserves VCMDR 

Responsible 

Please get this man VCMDR
(Thanks Felix) 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Walmart has done nothing but good things for the Medical Battalion and I believe he 100% deserves the rank of Medical Vice Commander since he has Experience, is extremely matrue, and a good officer, he's also a Responsible person and I've never had a bad experience with him ever. 

Active

Mature

Great COL 

Deserves VCMDR 

Responsible 

(Thanks Felix) 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 7/31/2020 at 12:22 AM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

++++SUPPORT!
Great Guy
Poggers
Mature
Active

Good luck dude!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 8/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Great COL 

Deserves VCMDR 

Responsible 

(Thanks Felix) 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 8/4/2020 at 4:12 AM, Connor748291 said:

++++SUPPORT!
Great Guy
Poggers
Mature
Active

Good luck dude!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 7/31/2020 at 11:56 PM, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great COL 
  • Deserves VCMDR 
  • Responsible 
  • Please get this man VCMDR

My question is, How is this not Accepted yet ? 

Good Luck !!! -
Vice-Sovereign Protector Kieran / Myn

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

10 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

My question is, How is this not Accepted yet ? 

I'm wondering the same

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 7/31/2020 at 2:22 AM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

++++SUPPORT!
Great Guy
Poggers
Mature
Active

Good luck dude!

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

Someone, please just accepted this already.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/31/2020 at 11:56 PM, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great COL 
  • Deserves VCMDR 
  • Responsible 
  • Please get this man VCMDR

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁