Should i become a T-Mod?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Torty

What is your steam name?: Torty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160202308

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on gaminglight i have been staff before

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2182917995

Have you donated? Yes 450 ish

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at : Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) To start off with i think i can keep calm and collected inside of highly stressful situations, This can help me during situations that people may be yelling or people may be talking over me, I also have been staff before and  i can make sure i am not abusing my power and using the warning system only for people that deserve it. I can also be extremely active by being on everyday for at least a hour, as well if someone needs me to replace them on staff i will. I can be nice to everyone that is in the sit even if i think they are minging. I also have read over the MOTD  multiple times, i also just gave it a read and i understand every rule,  I also know the difference between having to give someone a verbal warning and a actual warning. I promise to be mature at all times and help this server grow as a community and be mature. I will respect my higher ups and not break any rules. I also have low warns at only 1, This is a plus because it shows that i try my very best not to break any rules. I have also created bonds with a lot of staff members, This can help me while being in staff sits and being able to respect each other and both of our opinions on the situation. So overall why i think i will be a good fit for staff is because , i will be active, i will make sure i am not abusing my power, i will also make sure i can handle myself in stressful situations, my best quality is that i can be extremely active, as i do have 8 weeks of time on this server and i have been staff before. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So to start off with i would think back to my staff training and what i read in the staff handbook that I will look over weekly for changes. After thinking about that i will try to calm them down, if they refuse to calm down i would !gag them so they would have to type, after that i would get (if applicable) the other sides situation so i know what exactly is happening. If the player did indeed mass RDM (I would find out by checking logs) I would give them a formal warning and if the curse words where directed t-words a player/staff member i would also give them a formal warning for both of those by doing !warn (playername) MassRDM | Staff diss | after that i would call a higher up that is free and i would request them to issue a 5 day+ Ban. If at any point the player attempts to run from the sit i would also add a formal warning for running from a staff sit.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+Support 

+Active 

+Low warns 

+Good App 

I think you would be a great staff member and wish you luck 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

- Improved a lot 

- Good guy

- Active

- Good Application

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support
FUCK YES TORTY

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE STAFF IT WAS SO GAYMER

- Active

-Nice

-Been GL Staff before

-Epic Gamyer

-Good Roleplayer

-Big brain

CHANGE MY MIND!

Good luck Torty!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

14 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Low warns 

+Good App 

I think you would be a great staff member and wish you luck 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

@ICon @War Gamer  @Pvp_Savage6767

He has resigned from that community. Also whoever that was messaging people on TeamSpeak "TORTY LIED ON HIS APP" better stop.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Denied.

Let me get this straight, Torty will be denied however THIS IS NOT BECAUSE HE'S STAFF IN 2 COMMUNITIES. This does not violate our guidelines although as Torty has applied very quickly, this will be denied until he can show more dedication before applying.

PoliceRP Manager