The admin's name in-game:

Frog

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

No idea

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:

So basically. There was a massive group of people fubarring each other as a joke and to have fun. Someone I think (not 100% sure) had a fubar match arena, if not the arena, the parking lot right across from spawn and then, I think that frog must have misunderstood or messed up somehow, when we were all fubarring each other. 

Any extra information: No, currently typing on phone so ignore it if I make any typos. Included my proof of the warn  at the bottom.

Update: Just thought you this, earlier that day, Sky did confirm to me that I could Fubar sky any time once that day. The time she said that, Frog wasn’t in game or wasn’t on staff.

840AE416-0E64-4843-8172-0F107CB974A3.jpeg

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

@frog milk, Need your side. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Well I was there watching, there was no arena at all it was you, maddog, sky and me. Which you tried to murder sky and she never said it’s fine or anything (I was in discord with sky and maddog). Therefore it’s techinally RDM as the person whi was murdered (Sky) never agreed to it. Frog took care of it perfectly fine, I would say make sure the other person agrees to you killing them.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff

-Support

My side of the story: I was flying outside of spawn and I saw a few people standing across the street, there was no fubar arena. I was close enough to hear the players talking, and I heard PvpSavage ask Sky multiple times "Is it ok if I fubar you?" Sky did not respond. I then watched as PvpSavage killed Sky with a fubar.

It seemed like RDM to me so after confirming that it was not a situation that happened in RP, or a reset, I brought both of you to a roof. Sky said that you RDMed them (which was confirmed both in logs, and by what I saw). It was specifically brought up in the sit by Sky that she heard you asking if you could kill her, but she did not respond. You decided to kill them anyways.

There was a fubar fight going on in the same area a few minutes before this incident happened, but PvpSavage killed someone with a fubar, against their will, when everyone was just standing around and talking.

18 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I think that frog must have misunderstood or messed up somehow

I want to reiterate that I specifically checked with the person that you killed, and they confirmed that they were not ok with you RDMing them.

Given the amount of playtime you have on the server, you should have known better, and I decided to issue a formal warning for RDM.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Well I was there watching, there was no arena at all it was you, maddog, sky and me. Which you tried to murder sky and she never said it’s fine or anything (I was in discord with sky and maddog). Therefore it’s techinally RDM as the person whi was murdered (Sky) never agreed to it. Frog took care of it perfectly fine, I would say make sure the other person agrees to you killing them.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

33 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My side of the story: I was flying outside of spawn and I saw a few people standing across the street, there was no fubar arena. I was close enough to hear the players talking, and I heard PvpSavage ask Sky multiple times "Is it ok if I fubar you?" Sky did not respond. I then watched as PvpSavage killed Sky with a fubar.

It seemed like RDM to me so after confirming that it was not a situation that happened in RP, or a reset, I brought both of you to a roof. Sky said that you RDMed them (which was confirmed both in logs, and by what I saw). It was specifically brought up in the sit by Sky that she heard you asking if you could kill her, but she did not respond. You decided to kill them anyways.

There was a fubar fight going on in the same area a few minutes before this incident happened, but PvpSavage killed someone with a fubar, against their will, when everyone was just standing around and talking.

I want to reiterate that I specifically checked with the person that you killed, and they confirmed that they were not ok with you RDMing them.

Given the amount of playtime you have on the server, you should have known better, and I decided to issue a formal warning for RDM.

After hearing frog's side its going to be a -support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Signature.png

20 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, K1LLER said:

-Support