• no

1. What is your in-game name?:Friends

2. What is your steam name?: (GL) Friends

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:220028060

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Apr 29 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account?  July 8 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://gyazo.com/89cdb6bca033f32b53decce82b316b72

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I think I deserve this rank is because  I see a lot of people breaking the rules and I don't see much people doing much about it. I see people all the time breaking the main rules like Fail RP, Fear RP, No Attempt to RP, and a lot more. I feel like I have a lot to offer. I know almost every part of MOTD so I know what's right and wrong and I'm a really chill guy. I don’t get mad easily and I also try my best to be the nicest person I can be even if someone is trying to be negative towards me .Also another reason is that it say Need Staff and I would love to be part of staff and I could help with that why not I play this sever 24/7 could defiantly help with that and I also love playing on this server because it has a great community and lots of great people in the community. Overall I would love to Staff for this sever.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   First i would pull both of them to a roof then i would get the person that reported him/her side of the story then I will get the person that got reported side of the story then I would ask the person if they have a video then i would check the  logs just to make sure that he was mass RDMing then if he started cursing at me I would tell him to stop and say that's not cool then if he doesn't stop I warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Diss. 

Edited by (GL) Friends

+/- Support 

+Active 

+Low warns 

+/- App can use work

-Edited post 

-Not active on Forums  

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support
+
Respectful
+Helps me out during situations
+Is a overall nice guy
+Active
+0 warns!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

12 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
+
Respectful
+Helps me out during situations
+Is a overall nice guy
+Active
+0 warns!

12 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

+Active 

+Low warns 

+/- App can use work

-Edited post 

-Not active on Forums  

Also, many people edit their applications

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

14 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

+Active 

+Low warns 

+/- App can use work

-Edited post 

-Not active on Forums  

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+/- Support

+ No Warns

+Active

-Edited Post

-Not all that active on the forums

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

- Support

Overall i dont feel you should be staff as i have had nothing but bad experiences with this person since hes came to server weather if thats minging or cop baiting there has been a lot
ive always seen him being immature near me therefore i dont believe he should be staff  
also just the way he acts on the sever i dont think he can be staff 

i also think he will be unfair in sits 

There for i dont believe he should be in the gaminglight staff team 

Good Luck!

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager