Fixing the taxi job. - Accepted

Dreaded Heart

What you want to see? - /taxi command to work and call a taxi.

Why should we add it? - The class is useless without it.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people on the job leading to a lot more RPing events and situations

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone with the Job Bundle

Links to any content -  n/a

+ Support

If this doesn't work it just makes sense to fix it, or just remove the job all together if it won't.

Edited by Asuka

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 7/30/2020 at 10:16 PM, Asuka said:

+ Support

If this doesn't work it just makes sense to fix it, or just remove the job all together if it won't.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
On 7/30/2020 at 9:16 PM, Asuka said:

+ Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 7/30/2020 at 9:16 PM, Asuka said:

+ Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

This is a bug not a suggestion!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

39 minutes ago, Calamity said:

This is a bug not a suggestion!

This has been a bug for over a year.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+ Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+ Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

I’m just gunna put this out here, this is not a suggestion it is a bug, as it says in the job title it works but it doesn’t, besides that,

+support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:16 PM, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support
Why have a taxi job and not have a taxi calling system? Definitely should add one!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 7/30/2020 at 9:16 PM, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

exactly

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD