966 Buff - Denied

Propane

What are you suggesting? - Make it so after 966 hits someone, after 5-15 minutes, they die. Yeah in lore they only remove sleep, but it's kinda hard to implement sleep, so ye.

How would this change better the server? - 966 becomes more feared instead of

/advert Thermals 

Shoot all floating levels or skinny white men

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 966 could become too powerful for a euclid

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 967

That would require a complete and total overhaul of the SWEP and it would make 966 far too OP because they don’t need to commit to you they just need to hit you once with a SWEP with awesome hitreg. If this were added, SMT would need to make the hitreg on the 966 SWEP and add a cool down between swings or something. 

Over all, -support because I don’t think coding a custom 966 SWEP, when the current system is fine, is a good use of SMT’s time. 

23 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support

I know exactly how this would play out 966 shows up behind someone smacks them then runs away done they are dead. This would be very unfair. 

This, plus the implementation may prove tricky. I doubt they'd be willing to make a custom swep for something that works okay as is. I do like the lore idea, but not sure how balanced it'd be.

-support  , 90 percent of the time No 966 player ever uncloaks an getting hit once then them sprinting away would cause so much problems

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• 2 weeks later...