What are you suggesting? - Make it so after 966 hits someone, after 5-15 minutes, they die. Yeah in lore they only remove sleep, but it's kinda hard to implement sleep, so ye.

How would this change better the server? - 966 becomes more feared instead of

/advert Thermals 

Shoot all floating levels or skinny white men

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 966 could become too powerful for a euclid

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 967

-Support How on earth would you implement or enforce the dying?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-Support How on earth would you implement or enforce the dying?

Like the 049 swep

That would require a complete and total overhaul of the SWEP and it would make 966 far too OP because they don’t need to commit to you they just need to hit you once with a SWEP with awesome hitreg. If this were added, SMT would need to make the hitreg on the 966 SWEP and add a cool down between swings or something. 

Over all, -support because I don’t think coding a custom 966 SWEP, when the current system is fine, is a good use of SMT’s time. 

-Support

I know exactly how this would play out 966 shows up behind someone smacks them then runs away done they are dead. This would be very unfair. 

Former Nu-7 CMDR Fool S117 (8/4/19-5/11/20) | Codename "Foolbar" 

"You're on your own, Noble... Carter out."   "Sir. Finishing this fight."

+/- support
I mean it would be cool but would be a fairly long time working on it and could be more annoying than scary. i do like the premise tho.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

23 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support

I know exactly how this would play out 966 shows up behind someone smacks them then runs away done they are dead. This would be very unfair. 

This, plus the implementation may prove tricky. I doubt they'd be willing to make a custom swep for something that works okay as is. I do like the lore idea, but not sure how balanced it'd be.

|| SCP-RP: Head of Security || Admin || Senior Event Team ||

-Support

This would require a complete overhaul of the SWEP and frankly sounds OP. 

• MTF E11 COL Zeus 420B
  • CI 2LT Zeus 5PCY
  • SCPRP Senior Mod and ET member

-support  , 90 percent of the time No 966 player ever uncloaks an getting hit once then them sprinting away would cause so much problems

-Support
5 players with a  basically infinite damage swep with some of the best hitreg of all melee weapons sounds a bit over powered.