Silvers 2LT Application Remade

silverfox2261

Yes or No  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

1. Whats you're in-game name?:       ST BCM 1SG Silver 2261

2. What's your steam id?:   STEAM_0:1:511942204

3. Did you read the ST Sop?:    yes I did front to back

4. How long have you been on the server: About 120ish hours almost at 6 days 

5. How many warns do you have?: None and never has had any

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: I feel as a 2LT I can further the regiment by keeping the mingy sts in line while making a fun and welcoming environment for the Sts that truly want to Rp and have a good time on GL. In addition i feel that we do indead need some more Officers due to Both Void and Monaco leaving so i feel that i have stuck with sts and i also feel i am ready to be put up to the task of being a 2LT and leading this battalion to greatness

7. What Timezone are you?: Normal EST coastal time zone

8. How well do you command this Regiment?:  Whenever either Max Josh or Dagger is not on I take charge and try to round up the Sts to keep them engaged as to limit their time minging as well as commanding the entire Battalion on early morning events when most sts command is not on. I can give and example this was when bot me and max was both NCOs togethor and we raided a planet and i was in charge of securing an area and i got my entire group with minimal orders to form up and secure the hole area with breaching preceures  

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: What makes me stand out is that I will do whatever it takes to ensure there is peace and order within the Sts i will lead them to battle aswell as protect my High officers as a beta company member.

Edited by silverfox2261

Add poll

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

-support For now
This app is WAY to short but if this app were to change my response would change too

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

ACCEPTED!
Welcome to the officer team 2LT!

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

1 minute ago, M4X said:

ACCEPTED
Be sure to request Officer Tags On Discord And Do A Roster Update

Congrats!

brug