Sign in to follow this  
Asuka

First Responder Car Dealer Bug - Closed

The 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit that is currently in the First Responder Car Dealer is bugged for a lot of people. The car has no texture, for any of the skins. If this car could be switched out for the Dodge Charger 2015 Pursuit (Its under the emergency vehicles tab) since that once has worked in the past and works better than the current one.

What I see and many others see:

image.thumb.png.758826204785515556593c6b098950fd.png

~Niko Bellic | EMS Head Deputy | FR Assistant Executive First Responder | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

14 minutes ago, alecsgarden said:

That's what i see

IMG_20200731_071707094.jpg

I think you got the wrong post rhammer

Delta Squad Warrant Officer  | PD SM 
Certified best Delta Squad Camaro driver signed by Calamity

I had that issue originally but it fixed itself somewhere down the road

TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

I have that downloaded and still get the error, and I only have things for GL downloaded.

~Niko Bellic | EMS Head Deputy | FR Assistant Executive First Responder | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Also to get a car changed it needs to go thru EMS command and then thru SMT

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 7/31/2020 at 7:32 AM, Rein said:

I think you got the wrong post rhammer

You right

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor