FailRP by Derek- Denied

bacon rustchance.com

Your in game name: Get Skippy 8821

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70495714

The player's in game name: LCPL Derek 1A31

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:527163738

What did the player do: Fail-RP- During a police chase its very common for cops to bump into each other and sometimes get in a big crash. When this happens we usually just drive off without thinking to much of it because driving isn't extremely easy to get in an accident also when the server reaches 60-70 players driving gets quite difficult. However after this not very big crash with me and another officer Derek decided to purposely attempt to crash into me and yelling  at me over a crash that was both of our faults. After he attempted to crash into me he yelled for me to pull over and when i did he pulled a gun on me and asked me if I really "want to go right now". My OBS wasn't picking up audio at the time but the video shows enough proof of his  Fail RP.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: failrp warn

Any extra information:n/a

Edited by bacon rustchance.com
video link was not working/ Grammar

- Support

• Gonna need to see that evidence. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

-So No Audio, That Is The Really Big Reason For it.

Here's My take.Yes you crashed into him first but maybe no warnings should happen and this should'v e been taken up with PD command.If he really did do all this than maybe a talking to by pd command and thats it. 

Him Continually crashing into you when you are trying to pursue the fleeing vehicle and he crashed into you and got out and pulled a gun is just plain stupid. Really This Shold've Been taken With PD Command And Not Fourms.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

- Support

-No Audio. Audio would be a very major part of this since it has to do with him saying things to you.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

45 minutes ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-No Audio. Audio would be a very major part of this since it has to do with him saying things to you.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Support

* My main thing with this is audio, Audio is a key part in order to see what he was really wanting to do. 

I do have to say that the second crash was 100% the fault of Derek, he made an intentional decision to turn 90 degrees, even while knowing there was a car behind him.

Derek pointing a gun at you is uncalled for. If anything this should be brought up to PD Command; as even without sound, it's apparent that he acted unprofessionally.

I Don't think his actions in this video are warnable in terms of breaking server rules. However, that doesn't mean he couldn't be punished on PD. Had he shot you and or killed you then you would have an ARDM/RDM Case.  

I can say that If someone did this in a tac team that they'd most likely be in for a pretty bad time. If you haven't done so already I would forward this footage to PD command.

• Like 1

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

45 minutes ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

* My main thing with this is audio, Audio is a key part in order to see what he was really wanting to do. 

I do have to say that the second crash was 100% the fault of Derek, he made an intentional decision to turn 90 degrees, even while knowing there was a car behind him.

Derek pointing a gun at you is uncalled for. If anything this should be brought up to PD Command; as even without sound, it's apparent that he acted unprofessionally.

I Don't think his actions in this video are warnable in terms of breaking server rules. However, that doesn't mean he couldn't be punished on PD. Had he shot you and or killed you then you would have an ARDM/RDM Case.  

I can say that If someone did this in a tac team that they'd most likely be in for a pretty bad time. If you haven't done so already I would forward this footage to PD command.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

9 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

-So No Audio, That Is The Really Big Reason For it.

Here's My take.Yes you crashed into him first but maybe no warnings should happen and this should'v e been taken up with PD command.If he really did do all this than maybe a talking to by pd command and thats it. 

Him Continually crashing into you when you are trying to pursue the fleeing vehicle and he crashed into you and got out and pulled a gun is just plain stupid. Really This Shold've Been taken With PD Command And Not Fourms.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

8 hours ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

Signature.png

18 hours ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

-support 

Stackable is completely right

On 7/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, TG_Kilo said:

-Support

I'm sorry but due to the lack of audio, it's hard to decipher Derek's true intentions.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/30/2020 at 11:37 PM, StackableGold said:

- Support