Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: MAJ Jack Hugs 1L84

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warns

Permission: Chief Adams, Deputy Chief Max,

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): The Rockford Police Department is in my eyes the best department to apart of, why is that? Because of my belief in seeing all of our Officer grow into the community. For me, being able to train and lead all officers into who they want to be on the server is most important. I understand that not everyone wants to be PD long term or forever, but being able to be that first department to set the prime example on the core values is so important for their career. I teach and show the core values of integrity, community, respect, and honor every day to all officers to show that we all have to do this for the better of the PD.  I want all my officers to be exceptional, and that all starts from day one. Training has always been, and will be the most important part of our department. If we put high-quality training into every Cadet that walks in it does not just benefit us, but other departments and the server as a whole. That is why I help and supervise some training, as well as going over training with trainers to make sure we keep it high. I want to push out quality officers over mass officers so that everyone can get a high role-play for us. I also strive for this so other departments can have quality members interact with. As Major, I have stepped up the pressure on trainers to train effectively and correctly and will continue to do so my whole career. I also believe in keeping in contact will all members of Gaminglight including taking reports from Civilians and Sworn staff. But most importantly just talking getting to know my officers. Creating a relationship with the ranks shows you care about, respect, and support them with whatever they need. I know when I was a Young officer I felt disconnected and not as important as the command staff, so I made it my goal to not have anyone feel the same again. With that comes better moral, openness, and respect to not only Cops, but it shows towards the civilians as well! As an Officer I am no more important than an SNR. The SNR just does not have the experience and maturity to take on a commanding spot yet, and that's why it is so important to work with all officers to train them to be one of command someday. Now also as command being able to handle staffing situations makes and breaks you as a Command member. Everyone has their own way of doing things, but I do it differently. Everyone makes mistakes and we are all human, so if someone does something wrong I do not yell or raise my voice. I instead have a conversation asking the why, when, how, and what we are going to do to fix it. This method gets the person to think about their actions and create a way to move forward because I have learned that yelling at them will NOT teach them anything. It will but them on the defensive and not listen, care, and will discourage playing on the server. My method has worked to improve officer behavior, and show that not everything needs to be a demote right away. We all need to care for one another, and as Command I do my very best every day to Reach Higher. Since my arrival, I always try hard to make the Police an amazing department, and as a command, one day at a time I believe I do so. Because it is not just having a rank of Major or Colonel, it's what you do with it.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I Agree

8 minutes ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

only thing is you could have a bit longer time as major but still a huge +support.

uhm just yea

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ Support

-Mature

-Great Command member and guy all around

-Great Application

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

5 hours ago, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Great Command member and guy all around

-Great Application

also, sometimes people just say no, because there just jealous, Jack I wish you the best of lucks

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

15 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

only thing is you could have a bit longer time as major but still a huge +support.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

17 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

+Support reasons above

HUGE +Support

Very Friendly Helpful and hard working person. He is always there to do meeting always there to look after everyone and the one who works A LOT. At the same time is very kind and helpful person no matter what! 

❤️

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

21 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

HUGE +Support

Very Friendly Helpful and hard working person. He is always there to do meeting always there to look after everyone and the one who works A LOT. At the same time is very kind and helpful person no matter what! 

❤️

Add To That, 

I REALLY LOVE YOU JACK HUGS,HOPE YOU GET THAT COL SPOT. 

• Like 1

• Head of Staff
On 7/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+SUPPORT

-Very Friendly and nice person who can make a joke out of anything
-Mature
-Does a lot for command
-Professional and knows what he's doing
-Deserves COL

Hope you get COL soon Jack Hugs!
Like does he really need an application?

Edited by Nao
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 7/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Mature

Hosts meetings

good guy

Great command member

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/31/2020 at 9:22 PM, frog milk said:

I hesitantly say +support because i still havent recieved my dollar for coming to his meeting, as promised in discord. Jack should be a COL as he is professional and i like his meetings. I wish he was always on because he is such a pleasure to work with

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head Admin

+Support

+ Active
+ Knowledgeable
+ Friendly and easy to approach
+ Fit for Colonel

- My only - which has been said on almost every Colonel application to date; it is better to have more than the minimum 4 weeks required to apply seeing how this rank is seen as the top of Low Command and holds quite a lot of power. I'm not saying you are not ready for it Jack, however I would have liked to see some more time under your belt before applying.

Other than that small detail, I think you are fit for COL! Good luck!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

On 7/31/2020 at 1:22 PM, Chip&Dail said:

HUGE +Support

❤️