Mcdonald Research on 294s production of medicine

Sir Mcdonald

In-game Name: Resident Scientist Mcdonald

Idea: The production of drugs for medicinal use from 294
Basic Description of what you will do: Test the production of liquidized forms of medicine being produced from 294 and the affects on Class-D
Hypothesis: Medicine that can be in liquid form will be made however those that cant be in liquid form wont be made.

Observations (can be a video or audio): 294 will liquidize some medicines but not all. Even medicines that dont come in a liquidized state. Such as LSD.
Detailed description of what happened during the test: We tested the following drinks in order on D-Class personnel. LSD, SCP-500, Ketamine, Coffee, and production of Amnestics. The Class Ds were compliant and tested properly. The test with LSD was successful and a Class D was shown with affects of LSD from the liquid. However this resulted in the death of that Class D. SCP 500 was a failed experiment. When put into 294 it was not dispersed. Coffee was used as a basic test to make sure 294 was responsive and working properly.  Amnestics only some were properly dispersed. The Class D who drank that cup was affected similar to Class-A would work. The Ketamine cup ended up coming out and killing the D-Class who drank it.

Conclusion: In conclusion we can use 294 to help produce more medical supplies from near by sources, or use it to find nearby sources of medical supplies needed.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct to an extent.
What did you learn?: I have learned that 294 will work properly to disperse medical drugs, and should not be abused.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: This can benefit medical by helping us gain more drugs for medicinal use. Further testing is needed however.

Grade 93/100 (unofficial grading)

Creativity 25/25 No one has tested the effect of liquefied medicines from SCP-294

Usefulness 25/25 Can be used to get medicine when we are out of it.

Writing 20/25 The proper term is liquefied

Presentation 8/10  good

Lore  15/15 follows the lore of the SCP.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Nice work incorporating this static SCP into medical research roleplay. It is useful to know what sort of medical applications we can have for this machine.

Next time try studying some of the "Life" fluid that comes out of it. We're still mystified by how it works!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic