"Trilogy" (now Syph)'s Ban Appeal- Denied

Syph

Steam Name: twitch.tv/syphsucks 

Ingame Name: Trilogy (I believe)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173730322

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Spection King

Reason for Ban: 40+ Warns | Mass Minge | NITRP | No Appeal

Dispute: It's about to be my 2 year anniversary of being banned, and I know it says "No Appeal" but I'd like to appeal this ban and start new.

Please, hear me out.

2 years ago when I was 13, I was one of the biggest minges plaguing GamingLight, and I'm glad you got me off your servers (Mainly MilitaryRP and PoliceRP). This community deserves better. After developing myself and growing up (figuratively and literally) and I'd like one more chance on your servers, and If I'm unbanned, I would like the VIP I bought on PoliceRP back. Back in 2018, I used to get on just to power trip and shoot people. I'm currently appealing so I may come back and add back to the community because I feel bad losing contact and annoying all these nice people like Gnar or Spection.

I sincerely apologize for what I've done when I was younger and I completely understand if this application is denied. If you want to talk to me in VC and do a quick interview or whatever, I'd like that. 

My discord is: Syph#2422
My twitter is: https://www.twitter.com/syphsucks

If this gets appealed, I'd need to get unbanned from the teamspeak too. 

Well, hopefully I get a response soon.

Obediently yours,

Syph.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Warn appeals cannot be appealed and two years ago you had 40 chances to change. 

Completely understandable, although I'd like to debate that people change overtime. Although I completely understand your viewpoint. 

53 warnings on PoliceRP, 23 warnings on MilitaryRP, permanently banned from SCPRP/MilitaryRP/PoliceRP/CloneWarsRP, fun offenses such as breaching personal information of other players, impersonating others, dozens of staff/player disrespects, and a litany of FailRPs. Frankly I'm surprised you don't have a community blacklist.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Syph said:

and I know it says "No Appeal" but I'd like to appeal this ban and start new.

If it says NO APPEAL, its means NO APPEAL.
I don't know why people find that so hard to understand. 

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Warn appeals cannot be appealed and two years ago you had 40 chances to change. 

im not gonna quote Rookie but he said everything there is to say on this ban appeal

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

53 warnings on PoliceRP, 23 warnings on MilitaryRP, permanently banned from SCPRP/MilitaryRP/PoliceRP/CloneWarsRP, fun offenses such as breaching personal information of other players, impersonating others, dozens of staff/player disrespects, and a litany of FailRPs. Frankly I'm surprised you don't have a community blacklist.

You definitely got the wrong guy 😐

1. I had less warns on PoliceRP

2. I had more warnings in MilitaryRP

3. I've never impersonated anybody, I've always been BroChaCho / Trilogy

4. I'm not banned from SCPRP or SWRP

5. I've never doxxed or "breached personal informations of other players", I was literally 13

6. Most of my warns are RDMs and NLRs.

I have no clue what the hell you're on about, please do your research before commenting on this thread and making me look bad.

42 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

If it says NO APPEAL, its means NO APPEAL.
I don't know why people find that so hard to understand. 

It's worth a shot for something 2 years ago.

-SUPPORT

I warned you for posting the personal info in OOC thing (as Phil provided) and I can tell you for a fact that you had no care in the world. You even told me "It was a joke" and you didn't mean it as a joke, I didn't ban you that night because i was extremely tired and didn't think about it. 

But, on other things, you were banned because you caused SO many problems and I wouldn't want to see you back. Warn bans and bans over 1 year can no longer be appealed. 

Edit: I take that back. I did ban you that night. It was right after me and Tom Brown warned you because I asked Fame about the ending part (he told me to put it down) about seeing SMT at the time and you never did. 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

"Dispute: It's about to be my 2 year anniversary of being banned, and I know it says "No Appeal" but I'd like to appeal this ban" is where I stop reading man, -Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

• Laughing 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."