sogi RRH APP

Sogieeeeeee

In Game Name:  Sogi/bruv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161239378

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): RRH   

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Beanz

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  Why I should be RRH is because I have good combats, I can be on every day and be there whenever needed also I am a WO in nu7 and I'm on every day and I think I'm the best for this position cause I'm on every day of the week I'm always on the server, discord, TeamSpeak and the forums also I can be really helpful to 05, and SA also I have a lot of command experience and would be the best person for the next RRH I can be on every day on RRH to help people not get captured, or not die this is why is should be RRH.

Why should we accept you:  Why you should accept me is because Im on every day of the week and i can protect people that are on like beans and the SD and I'm really active every day I can do anything you want me to do whenever also I am a Hsu and think i have good experience from shades and hsu.

ah yes let me go and give this  a FAT

++++++++support

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+\- 
+ I think you have good experience that certainly fits the position 

- But the only thing that I got from this post is that your on every day and the app isn’t that well detailed 

- The first question is asking why you want to join not why you should

If you edit these things I would give an easy + Support Good Luck!

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

• Catsro locked this topic