Model Path: -

Weapon Kit:  TL-50 (rw_sw_tl50)      TL-40 (rw_sw_tl40)    Everything else

Health:  +50 HP

Armor: -

Description (Optional): -

------------------------------------------------

Job Name:  Senior Agent 

Weapon Kit:   TL-50 (rw_sw_tl50)     TL-40 (rw_sw_tl40)    EE-3 (rw_sw_ee3)    DP-23 (rw_sw_dp23)   Everything else

Health: -

Job Name:  Squadron Leader

Weapon Kit:   TL-50 (rw_sw_tl50)   (DLT-19X) rw_sw_dlt19x    IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c)   TL-40 (rw_sw_tl40)    DP-23 (rw_sw_dp23)    Everything else

Job Name:  Agent Hask

Weapon Kit:   TL-50 (rw_sw_tl50)   (DLT-19X) rw_sw_dlt19x    IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c)   TL-40 (rw_sw_tl40)    DP-23 (rw_sw_dp23)    Everything else        NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)

Job Name:  Agent Del

Weapon Kit:   TL-50 (rw_sw_tl50)   (DLT-19X) rw_sw_dlt19x    IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c)   TL-40 (rw_sw_tl40)    DP-23 (rw_sw_dp23)    Everything else        NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)

Job Name:  ID10

Weapon Kit: -

Job Name:  Iden Versio

Reason:

Our load out has become out of date and as been deemed for an update for a while now. On top if it all, our class has been significantly nerfed. Our weapons have now become more common around other battalions now, and we would like to re-establish our load-out to be more unique.

Iden approved.   *thumbs up* 

Grand General Kray - HC - Old IF2 Hask Old 31st CPT )

-support 

In my opinion most of if not all of this is not needed IF are already Powerful they don't need to be OP. If IF was nurfed like you said There is  A REASON FOR IT 

you don't just get nerfed randomly and it isn't a reason for you to make suggestions to become more powerful. 

Half the weapons you have asked for in this update you removed from the class in the past 

IF is fine as it is now . It is a balanced branch You do not need to be the most powerful even if you are Special Forces. 

Just because a weapon has become " common" as you say  doesn't justify it being changed for something more powerful.

Also the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c) is Overkill it does 500 damage which is enough to 5 shot a rebel event character.

Also not to be disrespectful but you change your weapons almost every couple of weeks it is unneeded. 

Edited by Hunt

5 minutes ago, Hunt said:

-support 

In my opinion most of if not all of this is not needed IF are already Powerful they don't need to be OP. If IF was nurfed like you said There is  A REASON FOR IT 

you don't just get nerfed randomly and it isn't a reason for you to make suggestions to become more powerful. 

Half the weapons you have asked for in this update you removed from the class in the past 

IF is fine as it is now . It is a balanced branch You do not need to be the most powerful even if you are Special Forces. 

Just because a weapon has become " common" as you say  doesn't justify it being changed for something more powerful.

Also the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c) is Overkill it does 500 damage which is enough to 5 shot a rebel event character.

Also not to be disrespectful but you change your weapons almost every couple of weeks it is unneeded. 

We have never changed our load out completely only added a explosives 2 months ago never changes guns and also stated if we can’t have the sniper it states “NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)” and this is the first time we have ever requested to change it so your facts are wrong I recommend that you look up all our updates and then read the post again and then state a option due to you have no justified facts due to your completely wrong 

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Hunt said:

-support 

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

2 minutes ago, Hobbs said:

We have never changed our load out completely only added a explosives 2 months ago never changes guns and also stated if we can’t have the sniper it states “NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)” and this is the first time we have ever requested to change it so your facts are wrong I recommend that you look up all our updates and then read the post again and then state a option due to you have no justified facts due to your completely wrong 

• Dislike 1

38 minutes ago, Hunt said:

-support 

In all fairness you guys have a suggestion every other week. you always just want the most OP stuff just to have attraction but if any other battalion wants it they are "copying you". i don't 100% agree with the - support but still not enough to give ot a + support so

+/- support

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

7 minutes ago, XI Frost IX said:

In all fairness you guys have a suggestion every other week. you always just want the most OP stuff just to have attraction but if any other battalion wants it they are "copying you". i don't 100% agree with the - support but still not enough to give ot a + support so

+/- support

Actually we only had 4 or 3 suggestions up and they have been two months apart look in archives you’ll see I or armour does them and there hasn’t been any since the explosives requested and that was about 2 months ago the every week is wrong 

these are all the update requests we have done 

Not one of the is about changing guns and they are months apart 

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, XI Frost IX said:

+/- support

You don't need to prove every single person that comments wrong, it's just an opinion 🙂

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

-Support

-The NT-242c is a 500dmg sniper, This shit seriously one shot ST's. 

8 hours ago, [GL] Kray said:

Our load out has become out of date and as been deemed for an update for a while now. On top if it all, our class has been significantly nerfed. Our weapons have now become more common around other battalions now, and we would like to re-establish our load-out to be more unique.

- You're loadout has recently been nerfed, Meaning SMT already believes you're too OP, ( I mean I'd take this as a compliment) and asking for a 500 Dmg sniper is going to keep getting you nerfed

-Many battalions already come with the TL-50, but that doesn't make IF common at all, They're objective is different and same with their SOP, The same weaponry doesn't mean you're common at all. 

-IF are constantly asking for battalion updates, I would've waited a few months because you've already been denied many times which means SMT doesn't feel like buffing you 

-You guys are constantly saying your loadout is out of date when you've just gotten thermal detonators a few weeks ago. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand how IF jobs are a bit broken but SMT isn't going to want to buff a battalion every few months, Shadow I think you should wait a few months and make one big buff instead of asking for many small buffs every few weeks, IF has asked for 3 battalion updates, Making this one the fourth, considering no other battalion does this, IF seems like they're always wanting new things. I think you should honestly take my side here, mainly because I was one of the people who talked about how the jobs are broken, but sometimes you just need to live with things, I don't think asking a bunch of times will make SMT want to give you new stuff, You should wait a few months before making another battalion update, If you ask for a bit more reasonable things I'll reconsider but rn I think this is just going to want SMT deny this. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-support

IF are untrustworthy with this this equipment

16 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

- You're loadout has recently been nerfed, Meaning SMT already believes you're too OP, ( I mean I'd take this as a compliment) and asking for a 500 Dmg sniper is going to keep getting you nerfed

-Many battalions already come with the TL-50, but that doesn't make IF common at all, They're objective is different and same with their SOP, The same weaponry doesn't mean you're common at all. 

-IF are constantly asking for battalion updates, I would've waited a few months because you've already been denied many times which means SMT doesn't feel like buffing you 

-You guys are constantly saying your loadout is out of date when you've just gotten thermal detonators a few weeks ago. 

Like talila said this is just way to overpowered

If Inferno is so good they shouldnt need these op weapons to get the job done

Edited by [GL] Grant

27 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

-support

IF are untrustworthy with this this equipment

Like talila said this is just way to overpowered

If Inferno is so good they shouldnt need these op weapons to get the job done

read it again and look “NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)” and this is the first time we have ever requested to change it so your facts are wrong I recommend that you look up all our updates and then read the post again and then state a option due to you have no justified facts due to your completely wrong 

16 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-The NT-242c is a 500dmg sniper, This shit seriously one shot ST's. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand how IF jobs are a bit broken but SMT isn't going to want to buff a battalion every few months, Shadow I think you should wait a few months and make one big buff instead of asking for many small buffs every few weeks, IF has asked for 3 battalion updates, Making this one the fourth, considering no other battalion does this, IF seems like they're always wanting new things. I think you should honestly take my side here, mainly because I was one of the people who talked about how the jobs are broken, but sometimes you just need to live with things, I don't think asking a bunch of times will make SMT want to give you new stuff, You should wait a few months before making another battalion update, If you ask for a bit more reasonable things I'll reconsider but rn I think this is just going to want SMT deny this. 

failed to read it “NOTE: If allowed, we would like to replace the IQA-11c (rw_sw_iqa11c) with the NT-242c (rw_sw_nt242c)” and this is the first time we have ever requested to change it so your facts are wrong I recommend that you look up all our updates and then read the post again and then state a option due to you have no justified facts due to your completely wrong 

• Manager

ACCEPTED

We will only be adding the DP-23 where suggested. Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*