Medical Officer Application

[GL]Brendan

1.Whats your ingame name? : MC SG SSGT Brendan 2525

2.Whats your steamID?: STEAM_0:0:543652342

3.Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?: Yes,I have.

4.How long have you been on the server: I've been on the server for about over a week now.

5.How many warns do you have?: I have Zero warns as of posting this.

6.Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to  be officer because I want to help this Corp reach its maximum potential and I feel that if i become an officer i can make that happen. I also want to be an officer because i'm dedicated to this corp that I want to go farther,and being an officer will let me do that.

7.What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?:My time zone is MDT(Mountain DayLight Time),I'm available pretty much when ever,I play for usually 10-12 hours a day so you can catch me on usually whenever.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: As a SSGT in this corp, I haven't really been able to Command since we have such active Officers and an Active Commander,who are Higher in Ranking then me.I have promoted a couple of TRN to PVT.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?: What makes me stand out from other applicants is that i'm not your usual ImperialRP player,for example most players play on average of about 4-6 hours, while i play for on average 10-12 hours,which means while the average player gets off after a few hours of playing you can expect me to play for many more.I can bring many things to the Medical Corp command such as,being a Very active Officer,I can bring Seriousness to the corp,and i can also bring a very mature attitude and work set. I've also been in Marching Band for 4 years so I know how to take charge in very unique ways and I also know how to  lead a (Section).

Edited by [GL]Brendan

ACCEPTED
Please talk to me or classy to recieve 2nd LT

• Like 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN