mythic question

mythic

what should i get platinum or custom job   

10 members have voted

1. 1. what should i get

• platinum
    • custom job

i would reccomend gettin the cc if u want to rp more and do more stuff within certain things such as building bases but i would reccomend getting diamond for just haveing a different color physgun basically more physical features

Personally I would say get Platinum it’ll help you more in the long run and you’ll get decent jobs with it. A custom class can always be made in the future or maybe you’ll meet someone who will let you play on it. 

Depends on what u want to do, if you like to base and want to have access to multiple new items then  sure buy platinum. But if you want to have your own custom player model and have a negev then go for a custom class. At the end of the day the decision is yours.

15 hours ago, SpadeH said:

Personally I would say get Platinum it’ll help you more in the long run and you’ll get decent jobs with it. A custom class can always be made in the future or maybe you’ll meet someone who will let you play on it. 

Agreed with Spade if you want to be Frugal, but if you are spitting money then go for it and make a CC exactly how you'd like it. Platinum would help you a ton.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 7/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, SpadeH said:

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General