Weeajew's ban appeal

Weeajew

Steam Name:  Weeajew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91107641

Ingame Name: retard bitch

Ban Length: 4 Hours

Admin that Banned you: SFM Weiss

Reason for Ban: Homophobia | Player Diss

Dispute: I log onto the server and I change my name to faggot retard because I don't know what else to change my name to. I get pulled into an admin sit about a minute later by Weiss (go figure). He tells me to change my name to something else, so I change it to retard bitch, which got changed to retard homie because of the anti swear or some shit. He says that's okay--or I think that's what he said, he was cutting out and was unclear--and I see him checking my warnings for about 2 minutes. He warns me for Homophobia, which I understand, but ALSO for Player Diss?! I ask him who I disrespected, but I get no response from him, and I keep asking, but still, no response. After 2 minutes of trying to get a response from him I am banned for the reason above. I see no reason why I was banned. He pulled me into the sit and asked me to change my name, and I politely did, but even after changing it, I still get banned?? I wasn't even warned and I get banned. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Weeajew said:

Reason for Ban: Homophobia | Player Diss

Dispute: I log onto the server and I change my name to faggot retard because I don't know what else to change my name to.

So you join a server that clearly doesn't like homophobia at all assuming you read the MOTD which you agree to when you log in. And then you decide to change your name to that? Nah Chief

- Support

Rejected from the gaminglight community

3 minutes ago, Jack II said:

So you join a server that clearly doesn't like homophobia at all assuming you read the MOTD which you agree to when you log in. And then you decide to change your name to that? Nah Chief

- Support

I still have unanswered questions.

What player did I disrespect?
Why was I WARNED if I was just going to be banned anyways? Why warn me if im going to get banned after?
Why tell me to change it if I was just going to get banned?

I can come up with more unanswered questions just give me time.

Just now, Cogs said:

BIG - SUPPORT
Get that homophobic shit outta here

Why was I WARNED if I was just going to be banned anyways? Why warn me if im going to get banned after?

Just now, Weeajew said:

You disrespected Mentally ill & homosexuals
Warning and banning is standard staff protocol
Wait your time out

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I'd like to point out the witch-hunt that is already going against me. Instead of following server protocall I'm just getting responses like 

1 minute ago, Cogs said:

BIG - SUPPORT
Get that homophobic shit outta here

We're just ignoring that I was clearly warned for something I did not do, and the admin was clearly abusing. Even if I did break the rules, I shouldn't be getting special treatement because someone was offended because of something I said.

Just now, Cogs said:

You disrespected Mentally ill & homosexuals
Warning and banning is standard staff protocol
Wait your time out

I was already warned for homophobia. I asked player disrespect. What player on the server did I disrespect.

Just now, verycrankyredhead said:

it doesnt have to be a single player you could have been dissing a group of people *HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE*

Once again, I was already warned for homophobia, why warn me for player disrespect if you're just gonna say i was "dissing a large group of players". It's kinda odd so many people on this forum are offended by the word faggot. I wonder if that shows anything about those offended.

• Dislike 4

1 minute ago, Weeajew said:

Once again, I was already warned for homophobia, why warn me for player disrespect if you're just gonna say i was "dissing a large group of players". It's kinda odd so many people on this forum are offended by the word faggot. I wonder if that shows anything about those offended.

correct, offensive slurs are offensive, as an openly gay member of GL, yeah, pretty offended

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Just now, Cogs said:

correct, offensive slurs are offensive, as an openly gay member of GL, yeah, pretty offended

ohhh. SO just like I said, there is a witch-hunt against me. Can I get people that would not be biased and get non-gays to vote on my appeal?

• Dislike 6

Just gonna say this right now, you got off very light, and after this appeal, you're kinda just digging your grave an extra 6 feet deep with every reply you post.

5 minutes ago, Weeajew said:

Can I get people that would not be biased and get non-gays to vote on my appeal?

Sure thing buddy

+support for a ban extension 

-support for it to be removed

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1