Squash

Shall I become 05 Research?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Squash = 05 Research?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Squash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116967925

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Research

How many Strikes do you have: 1 - Harassment - This happened when I just joined into the server and I do feel like I have bettered myself

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team

I want to join the 05 Research Team for a couple of reasons. The first being that it seems that they do not have Testing Restrictions, as this would let me do more Restricted tests and learn more about said Scp. Not only that, but I want to join 05 so that I can help other 05 with Tests they are doing. Another reason I want to join the Team is because of the secrecy the hold. This is something I find interesting, as you're supposed to be kept Secret, at least your identity is. Also the amount of respect the title seems to have is a factor I admire, I also like the fact that they have Level 4-5 Knowledge so they would Know about Almost-All Scps and they also know about the Redacted people and whom they are. The final reason I want to join the team is because the responsibility the job holds, as I see that being something people would respect you for.

Why should we accept you

-Active, on almost everyday and try my best to be active on the forums

-I have other titles that require Responsibility such as Event Team & Research Command

-I like to try my best to help people out with situations that they have with certain Scps

-My knowledge on the lore of Scps is pretty good

-I like to put effort into my Logs for example I think this is my best log (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CxY17sm5-0mOURDlYYSjjktxYSIR9hJWb-lodWYqwI8/edit?usp=sharing) I do admit I have been lacking into putting out Test Logs, but I can continue doing Test Logs

-I feel like my reputation as of now on the server is good, but in my past on the server it was somewhat bad, however I do think its getting a lot better for me

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 7/28/2020 at 1:40 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+Support

-Command

-Active

-Knowledgeable about SCPs

-ET Member

-Almost zero warns

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 7/28/2020 at 10:13 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Puts forth dedication to his work and is an asset to research

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 7/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Puts forth dedication to his work and is an asset to research

Indeed

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...