18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i can be a admin

What is your in-game name?:

Scruffy

What is your steam name?:

ScruffyPlays

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:453649509

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

28/4/2018

What date did you make your forums account?

28/5/2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?

yes

What rank are you applying for?

trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

no i am this will be my first time if accepted 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

yes

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone:  Australia Victoria (Vic)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve the trial mod rank because I am well none on the sever, I am loyal, helpful, friendly and plus I think if I get the rank I will be the only one which is a admin on the sever from Australia so I well be able to help the people which stays on later at night most of the time when I am on later at night like when there is only 17 or lower plays on most of the time there is no admins to help the players or there is admins on but there afk. so I think I will be a great trail mod and be a very good one at that even tho I am basically new to being a admin but I am a quick learner and listener so I will eventually get good at being a admin and do the sever some good in the fuchter.   I think I deserve the trial mod rank because I am well none on the sever, I am loyal, helpful, friendly and plus I think if I get the rank I will be the only one which is a admin on the sever from Australia so I well be able to help the people which stays on later at night most of the time when I am on later at night like when there is only 17 or lower plays on most of the time there is no admins to help the players or there is admins on but there afk. so I think I will be a great trail mod and be a very good one at that even tho I am basically new to being a admin but I am a quick learner and listener so I will eventually get good at being a admin and do the sever some good in the fuchter.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

How i would handle it is i will first mute them or gag them so they cant talk then i will warn them for mass rdm and disrespect to staff then i will return them and if they do it agin i will ban them for a week.

image.png

Edited by ScruffyPlays

+/-Support

-Last question needs some serious work

- Absolutely no forum activity 

+He is online when there are no admins on

-Haven't really seen you on the server  (Understandable he is on a completely different time zone)

-App Could use some work 

I wish you the best of luck mate! 
😀

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post
-Question 16 could use some work
-Haven't seen you online ingame
-Hasn't been playing for a very long time
-Didn't spend a lot of time on looking at everything before applying otherwise would have known to not make a public pool, edit your post and that you need 25 forums posts.

+Low warns

I would suggest reading over everything that comes with applying for staff and try to get to know the community and get them to know you and then try applying again.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

8 hours ago, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post
-Didn't spend a lot of time on looking at everything before applying otherwise would have known to not make a public pool, edit your post and that you need 25 forums posts.

+Low warns

I would suggest reading over everything that comes with applying for staff and try to get to know the community and get them to know you and then try applying again.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

9 hours ago, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post

+Low warns

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

-SUPPORT 

21 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

I think I deserve the trial mod rank because I am well none on the sever, I am loyal, helpful, friendly and plus I think if I get the rank I will be the only one which is a admin on the sever from Australia so I well be able to help the people which stays on later at night most of the time when I am on later at night like when there is only 17 or lower plays on most of the time there is no admins to help the players or there is admins on but there afk. so I think I will be a great trail mod and be a very good one at that even tho I am basically new to being a admin but I am a quick learner and listener so I will eventually get good at being a admin and do the sever some good in the fuchter.   I think I deserve the trial mod rank because I am well none on the sever, I am loyal, helpful, friendly and plus I think if I get the rank I will be the only one which is a admin on the sever from Australia so I well be able to help the people which stays on later at night most of the time when I am on later at night like when there is only 17 or lower plays on most of the time there is no admins to help the players or there is admins on but there afk

You copied a portion of you app and pasted it again. 

It takes a bit more to be a staff member on this server and I cannot tell if this is a joke or not, but I wish u the best of luck just know that 1 post, public poll, duplicated portion of application, and your question 16 needing work are not parts of the ideal app for the trial moderator position. 

Edited by Brando

15 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

- Support

Last Question needs Work

No Forum Activity

App Needs Work

Edited Application

Imma be honest i've never seen u on before

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

18 hours ago, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post

+Low warns

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

21 hours ago, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post

+Low warns

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

22 hours ago, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post

+Low warns

Major - Support

-Only 1 post 
-Edited application
-Public Poll
-You copied Question 15 and put it again
-Question 16 needs some work
-I've personally never seen you

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

- Support

* Obviously you are in a time zone that's UTC+10, but even when I have been on in late nights for me I don't recall seeing you.

* I'm pretty sure joined on a user's forums account page is the date the user created their forums account, and yours is August 4th, 2019, not May 28th, 2019

On 7/28/2020 at 3:21 AM, ScruffyPlays said:

What date did you make your forums account?

28/5/2019

* No Forums activity before this

* Last question could have gone into more detail

* Overall the application could use some more work in terms of grammar and tidiness

I think a screenshot of your in-game time would have been nice as well being that it seems no one has seen you.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

• Head Admin
On 7/29/2020 at 2:07 AM, Brando said:

-SUPPORT 

You copied a portion of you app and pasted it again. 

It takes a bit more to be a staff member on this server and I cannot tell if this is a joke or not, but I wish u the best of luck just know that 1 post, public poll, duplicated portion of application, and your question 16 needing work are not parts of the ideal app for the trial moderator position. 

Major -Support

- Application needs work
- Little to no forums activity
- Poor grammar
- Have never seen you in game before

Forklift_Signature.png

On 7/28/2020 at 5:53 AM, Joshua K said:

+/-Support

-Last question needs some serious work

- Absolutely no forum activity 

+He is online when there are no admins on

-Haven't really seen you on the server  (Understandable he is on a completely different time zone)

-App Could use some work 

I wish you the best of luck mate! 
😀

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-support 

Overall your Application needs more detail, and to be worked on heavily aswell as your forum activity. I would also say to get better known in the community you could join a department or a criminal organization. 

Edited by Max Holland

On 7/28/2020 at 11:55 AM, Rein said:

BIG -SUPPORT
-Only 1 Post
-Public poll
-Edited post

+Low warns

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager