Comrade Strike Appeal

Comrade Boekhom

RP Name: Comrade

Reason of Strike:  Possible Player Diss,

Why do you think you should be Unstriked (150 Word Minimum):  So I believe ive waited long enough to appeal my strike, I was striked on May 22nd for basically saying "Bitch" after a death. At the time I didn't think anything by it, just came out as normal as any ol words. After the fact I was pulled to the side explained to really why that wouldn't work especially with us trying to fix toxicity. And well I apologize for it I don't believe any toxicity will serve a place on our home, or in our family. I did not mean to directly disrespect anybody but it still ended up that way, offending someone in the end I'm here more apologizing than appealing a strike, I want to put my own past behind me and push forward from it making myself better as both friends and just a random person. I deserved the strike in the first place, so here I stand asking for forgiveness in my actions

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker