MiniLeopard

SHOULD I BE A SENIOR ADMIN?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE A SENIOR ADMIN?

• Yes
    • No

On 7/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

Mini is definitely the most qualified candidate for Senior Admin, as he has been with the staff team for an incredibly long team. He does staff work on the server every day, and always does a great job to make the community/server an exciting and enjoyable place. Mini’s staffing abilities and calm demeanor have shown that he is a fantastic member of the staff team. He is incredibly deserving of this rank!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

Mini is definitely the most qualified candidate for Senior Admin, as he has been with the staff team for an incredibly long team. He does staff work on the server every day, and always does a great job to make the community/server an exciting and enjoyable place. Mini’s staffing abilities and calm demeanor have shown that he is a fantastic member of the staff team. He is incredibly deserving of this rank!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 12:30 AM, Squash said:

+Support

You have to take into consideration that a Senior Admin can take sits off duty, im pretty sure Mini would up his time as staff because of this advantage that Senior Admins have, since they do not have to switch and can easily return to roleplay.

You also seem pretty cool, I have never heard you disrespect someone nor argue with someone either. Not only that you show potential of a leader/High ranking individual.

However, I have not seen you much on lately which is a big -support for staff members.

If this gets denied, it could be based off of your activity and nothing else, unless you have an excuse of why you're not being active I suggest bumping up the activity.

However if this gets accepted it would be nice to see you step up and do more sits, as we are the face of the server.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

On 8/1/2020 at 3:30 AM, Squash said:

+Support

You have to take into consideration that a Senior Admin can take sits off duty, im pretty sure Mini would up his time as staff because of this advantage that Senior Admins have, since they do not have to switch and can easily return to roleplay.

You also seem pretty cool, I have never heard you disrespect someone nor argue with someone either. Not only that you show potential of a leader/High ranking individual.

However, I have not seen you much on lately which is a big -support for staff members.

If this gets denied, it could be based off of your activity and nothing else, unless you have an excuse of why you're not being active I suggest bumping up the activity.

However if this gets accepted it would be nice to see you step up and do more sits, as we are the face of the server.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

While I believe you might do well in a Senior Admin position in the future, i do not believe that you are ready for one at this time.
I have this belief for the same reasonings that others have already mentioned.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector