Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

GMT+1

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Igneous / Rang / Rookieblue / Catsro / Pixel / Munchies

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve the rank,

I have a lot of time in SCPRP, I have around 6 weeks on the server and I have spent a lot of time on the staff job so I have a good understanding of the rules and staff handbook, it has also given me a good understanding on how to act as a staff member on and off duty.

I also believe my behaviour is a good point, I am always happy to help players or answer their questions whenever needed, on or off the job because I believe staffs main job is to help people and not just warn them for every little rule they break, I believe we should help people learn and ensure people have a good time on the server.

I am normally on the server at odd times when there is normally no staff on so I can help the "night time" people if someone is breaking the rules and ruining their fun, but when I am on at normal times I am always happy to hop on the job if no-one else is taking sits and I am hoping if I get accepted it will make it easier to help more people when needed.

I also try my best to make sure people don't hate me but I understand that's not possible and try my best to ensure that people like me being around them when in or out of RP.

I am also very happy to help staff members when they need it like answering questions or handling punishments outside their range and I try to be someone to look up to on the staff team.

Thank you for reading and I hope you considered me for senior admin!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would ask the person to please calm down and give them a verbal warning, if they didn’t stop I would mute/gag the player then I would check logs to see if the player did MRDM and ask them why they killed so many people, If logs did show that they MRDM I would let the player know that they are being warned/banned for MRDM/Staff disrespect and let them know why. Then I would ban the player for around 5 days.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:

I would first give everyone a verbal warning to please calm down and if they didn't I would mute/gag everyone who didn't stop, then I would see who needed to be here because it's rare for that many people to be in the same sit and unmute/ungag everyone then return the people who didn't need to be there, then I would get everyone's side of the story and handle the rest of the sit like normal.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:

I would handle them like a normal player because from what I have learned people who say/act like this never change no matter what you say, so if they broke a rule or someone made a report on them  I would take them to a sit and let them know what rule they broke and let them know that they are getting warned or banned depending on the rules that where broken.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?:

If I had proof/saw the player doing it I would bring them to a sit and let them know they are breaking server rules, I would show/let them know which rule they are breaking and tell them that they will be getting a formal/verbal warning depending on the severity of the known bug or if they have done it before.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+mega support

Mini is definitely the most qualified candidate for Senior Admin, as he has been with the staff team for an incredibly long team. He does staff work on the server every day, and always does a great job to make the community/server an exciting and enjoyable place. Mini’s staffing abilities and calm demeanor have shown that he is a fantastic member of the staff team. He is incredibly deserving of this rank!

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

13 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

Mini is definitely the most qualified candidate for Senior Admin, as he has been with the staff team for an incredibly long team. He does staff work on the server every day, and always does a great job to make the community/server an exciting and enjoyable place. Mini’s staffing abilities and calm demeanor have shown that he is a fantastic member of the staff team. He is incredibly deserving of this rank!

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

42 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

Retired Research Low Command

+/- 

This is definitely leaning toward + support 

- Mini is honestly the most fair person ever

- Mini also is pretty fuckin calm in my opinion Chill points 

- Mini excels in knowing the server rules 

- And literally everything else that could be points toward a staff member EXCEPT 

-Activity - I am on for the majority of days give or take the last two days and I dont really see you accepting sits HOWEVER i see you on a lot on ET so 

Leaning + support

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- support
- You are a very fare staff member and you are very professional.

- However the past 3 week I haven't personally seen you on the staff job taking any sits, and in my opinion senior admins must be actively taking sits.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

Emperor of D-Block

+/- Support, leaning -Support

1 hour ago, Dang said:

+/-
- You are a very fare staff member and you are very professional.

- However the past 3 week I haven't personally seen you on the staff job taking any sits, and in my opinion senior admins must be actively taking sits.

Hey there Mini, so I'll start off by saying that I really think you have the potential to become Senior Admin. You are fair in sits, pretty chill, understand the rules well and you show qualities that we'd like in a senior admin. However, over the past few weeks, I haven't really seen you on the past few weeks and you became an admin on June 12, 2020. I get that you might have things to do in real life but, at where you currently are, I don't think you have the time that a lot of the other senior admins have under their belt. Good luck Mini. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

6 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Hey there Mini, so I'll start off by saying that I really think you have the potential to become Senior Admin. You are fair in sits, pretty chill, understand the rules well and you show qualities that we'd like in a senior admin. However, over the past few weeks, I haven't really seen you on the past few weeks and you became an admin on June 12, 2020. I get that you might have things to do in real life but, at where you currently are, I don't think you have the time that a lot of the other senior admins have under their belt. Good luck Mini. 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 7/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

Pog

• Like 1

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

On 7/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+mega support

• Like 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+support
Even if his activity is a little lacking that is fixable and I hope he will fix. Besides that the man's sits are amazing. He shows professionalism in every sit I've seen him do as well as a really good guy. Well deserved of this position and I hope hje gets it.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+Support

You have to take into consideration that a Senior Admin can take sits off duty, im pretty sure Mini would up his time as staff because of this advantage that Senior Admins have, since they do not have to switch and can easily return to roleplay.

You also seem pretty cool, I have never heard you disrespect someone nor argue with someone either. Not only that you show potential of a leader/High ranking individual.

However, I have not seen you much on lately which is a big -support for staff members.

If this gets denied, it could be based off of your activity and nothing else, unless you have an excuse of why you're not being active I suggest bumping up the activity.

However if this gets accepted it would be nice to see you step up and do more sits, as we are the face of the server.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |