[KG] Jay

Should I be a gamemaster?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a gamemaster?

In-game name: Jay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7140299

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: User.

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 warning for RDA.

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 days.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've seen all of the star wars films in this time not like 2005 type times. And I know a tiny bit more lore than just that. And once in a while I watch some star wars lore videos.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I mostly want to be a game master to host rebel attacks and spy events I love those type of events especially when its like stealthy or etc.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Even though I have 1 warn I would never minge as a game master. The only reason I have the RDA warning is because a ST was attempting to shoot me I arrested him and he reported me. But I will be as professional as I can on the game master job or doing an event.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know how events work I've seen them be hosted before i've hosted events before but they were different then these type of events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-ship There would be 3 MC-80s hyper spaced in front of the ISD. The rebels would enter the ship. They would target the core. The core would get heavily damaged. The 31st would be injured leaving the core un repaired. The naval would have to be sent down to repair the core. The rebels would next target the engine room. Once again only one bomb would go off only partially damaging it. And one of the MC80s would be destroyed. The 31st would have fixed the core going to the engine room. The rebels would be attacking the bridge the DT would defend the bridge saving it from being destroyed by that a second MC80 would be destroyed and the engine room would be fixed. The rebels were on there last stand. 2 rebels have died 1 left. The last one was captured after that the last MC80 was destroyed. The rebel was interrogated for info and after that he was executed. (event end)

Off-ship There would be a distress signal from hoth. Everyone would go to MHB for briefing. The distress signal was from a fallen ISD when we arrived on hoth and searched the area there was only 1 survivor. But it wasn't just us and him. There was rebels waiting to ambush. We would have to defend off from the rebels and escape the planet. After we escaped it would be bombarded by the ISD. After getting back on the ISD we would bring the fallen ISB member to the med-bay for a check up we would ask him for info on what happened and if it was either droids or rebels who took down the ISD. After he was fixed up we would leave him on his way or whatever he would do after that. We would then go to DB to finish up the mission. (event end)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ rw_sw_a280 or easily just use adv dupe

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ models/player/fatal/troopers/trooper.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by [KG] Jay

-Support

-Advertised his application to the whole server

Midshipman Jay: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/60883-jays-gamemaster-application/https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic

(This was in a  LFS Transport ship with more then 20+ people) 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

21 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-Advertised his application to the whole server

Midshipman Jay: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/60883-jays-gamemaster-application/https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic

(This was in a  LFS Transport ship with more then 20+ people) 

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗