Adios Amigos - Squash's Goodbye to CI

Squash

This is not a resignation, instead a goodbye to CI. I am transferring to Maintenance because I find it more interesting. I don't want to keep doing something that I find more of a chore than anything, Foundation Research is another story of why I find it being fun.

I joined RnD due to two things, Jack aka Heinz & me being in Foundation Research and man I have met a bunch of cool people.

Heinz - Obvious Minge and a nerd, also friend
Cogs - Congrats on getting AHOR, also the one guy who I ASSUME likes anime and looks like an anime character himself also friend

Dang - Great Admin, and also just in general is a great guy also friend? We did not talk much

Hope - Does not talk much, at least to me. Dude I honestly felt like you were ignoring me sometimes, but I would give it the benefit of the doubt

Skela - "I like to be bugged" very nice man, thanks for training me for Maynard. It was a lot of fun playing as him!

Booob - Late congrats on gettin Gamma Command, you really do deserve that spot man

Fancy Pants - The original 1424 main, also UwU

Zeus - During interrogation

Zeus: "Whats your name?" 

Squash: "Squash, what about you?"

Zeus: "Your Mom" Nice one dude

JO2: Also minge, stinky and Nerd and Friend too.

Alex: Called me a minge once, im heart broken

Protege: "I have not slept for 2 days, I think I might be addicted to this game" Then I don't see him for a couple of days, cya man.

If I did not include you above, its not because I don't like you, most likely the words above sum it up.

Edit (Some stuff I forgot to put here) 

jeff: Im sorry I did not put you here jeff please dont hurt me man, you're nice and cool man.

w7u9v9lagqs11.jpg

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

epic pog im on the list =D

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png