Gubby is back...already

Some Weeb

In-game Name:Gubby

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

DiscordID:Some weeb#5752

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):R&D 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?Imma be really honest 6/10 I realize my basic lore is really good but I have much to improve on from the basis of amnestics and stuff like that 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

RP

My RP has much to be desired nevertheless I feel I could make a great deal of impact within CI , My base knowledge of all the "standard" SCP's or rather the ones on the server , is quite good and I feel I could be a great addition in the sense of weaponization, learning more about the SCP's in general and looking to see how to control the SCP's to work for the CI.

Knowledge of rules 

I feel I have a good deal of experience within the rp guidelines and as such feel that my knowledge of RP rules is better than most to say the least. I know not to power game and basic rules like that, so I feel like I should be in CI from that standpoint.

Goals

My Goals in R&D are to learn the main weaknesses and strengths of the SCP's so I may use that knowledge and branch it out for other things such as weaponization. I also hope to learn how to better manipulate SCP's into seeing what kind of effects they may have on the human body for torture tactics and tactical strategies. 

Experience 

I Have a lot of experience in research  , I dont mean a shit ton but enough to know what I am doing and beyond I feel that my experience is one to be reckoned with. Whether that  be SCP wise , Lore wise or general knowledge of the SCP Foundation. as such I feel I should be in CI from my experience in research and compatience with SCP's. 

From my experiences

Lastly I feel I should be in CI due to my vast experience within the server the lessons I have learned whether that be the hard or easy way. The advice and knowledge imparted to me and my willingness to change, my past is all questionable however I have changed and have learned as such I feel that from my experiences and lessons that I have learned while on this server have made me more than capable to take on the task of CI I WILL DO MY BEST!

Activity 

I will do my best to be active but as of currently I am going through a tough time the loss of my grandparents right before my birthday was is a heavy burden , but I will do my best in CI I believe I can do good in R&D and I will try my best to upload at least twice a day. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Well I would definitely say my experience I have been on this server for a good deal of time and I would say that puts me apart from other applicants as I do believe most have not got at least 6-8 weeks on the server... Another thing is my knowledge of RP and Goals for CI while I mainly believe my RP is a lot more unique , My goals are a lot more than the words on the screen. As for my RP I would say it is pretty good on SCP lore and generally all lore besides the amnestics and stuff like that I am mainly a MTF / SCP nerd and in order to know where CI comes from you have to know your MTF. 

How active can you be? kinda active I will only be able to post 2 tests per day 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:Yep!

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days *Acknowledged* 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ support

Great CI sleuth, took time on App, I counted the words, there are 553 words. Correct me if my math is wrong.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

3 hours ago, Cogs said:

ACCEPTED
JOIN THE DISCORD AND REQUES AN FTO
FOR THE DISCORD LINK
PM ME AT Fazfan1987#7428

why did you even leave lol

I think he had no time for CI because of family stuff.

osu! achiever? I don't know