Americ

Should I Become A Commander  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  America

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commando

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? When I join the server the first thing that i notice is the lack of IC that are currently on the server, I believe that if I am a Vice Commander of IC I could fix the problems that IC holds itself in, Currently, I try to hold a sim for players to join everyday that I'm online. I believe that if i receive the vcmdr spot that is available, I could help change Imperial Commandos for the better. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I've been playing the server for a few months now, but my straight forward time spent on the server is around a week.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to watch over their branch to make sure they are at the best condition they can be in, as well as to be an example to their troopers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : When i join this server, I had always found IC interesting, so when i managed to get enough, i decided to buy Darth, and i wasn't disappointed. When i joined IC there was very little HC, all we had was our Boss, and I loved IC as soon as i joined, my NCO, and HC was so laid back, I felt that I found my place within IC. I want to give back to this battalion what it gave me, times full of laughs and fun. I believe that if I had this VCMDR slot I could help the troopers of my battalion have fun while also enjoying the time they spend on the IC job.

7. How often can you be Online? : With the whole quarantine thing happening, i can be on anywhere from 630 am to around 30 past midnight. this could change, it depends on the day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Yes, I have 1 warn for mic spam.

Edited by Americ

-Support? 

App is my main issue, "Fixer?", not only that there is no poll

other then that 

+Acitve
+Mature

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support
-Active
-Very good officer
-dedicated
-Is involved with a lot of IC topics
-Very Chill

You are a Very good officer America. you constantly help me and scorch with setting up trainings, and helping us create new and interesting ways to grow IC. I hope this works out well

-But you need to add a poll to your App, along with that change it to Imperial Commando  Vice Commander Application, or at least Imperial Commando's Vice commander Fixer-
if you don't do that, it may not end up too well.

1 hour ago, LickityLazz said:

+Support
-Active
-Very good officer
-dedicated
-Very Chill

You are a Very good officer America. you constantly help me and scorch with setting up trainings, and helping us create new and interesting ways to grow IC. I hope this works out well

-But you need to add a poll to your App, along with that change it to Imperial Commando  Vice Commander Application, or at least Imperial Commando's Vice commander Fixer-

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 7/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, LickityLazz said:

+Support
-Active
-Very good officer
-dedicated
-Very Chill

Changing to +Support, you changed it, thanks for your effort 

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/27/2020 at 5:14 AM, LickityLazz said:

+Support
-Active
-Very good officer
-dedicated
-Very Chill

On 7/27/2020 at 12:14 AM, LickityLazz said:

+Support
-Active
-Very good officer
-dedicated
-Very Chill

On 8/4/2020 at 4:10 AM, Connor748291 said:

it was accepted mate