DG'S IF APP

MrToaster19er

DG

STEAM_0:0:22488642

i do not remeber the date or the time

malcom reed

i was acused of joining IF for the soul perpose of helping beepteebops

it started when i was acused  of wanting to help beeptebops but i wanted to get in to his group to make sure he DID not get in any were and so then i said"OMG your the best can i help u" but then the nexted day i was told i would de kick from IF for the resons.    and if u ask some one if i hate beep ask any one

and thats why i think i should be un blacklisted from IF 

Edited by MrToaster19er

bruh what 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

DG, you insist to get un-blacklisted form IF bc you where "accused" of something you "didn't do".  You got kick for the FACT that you intended to take over the BC with all the ST's with beep. I literally still have a screen shot from the video where you say, and I quote, "We need all the st to BC and take it over".

You where blacklisted from IF bc you then started to harass my Agents by following them around and constantly demanding tryouts. 

It's not my say if  you can't join but I can say you don't have my support. 

- Support

Grand General Kray - HC - Old IF2 Hask Old 31st CPT )

2 minutes ago, [GL] Kray said:

DG, you insist to get un-blacklisted form IF bc you where "accused" of something you "didn't do".  You got kick for the FACT that you intended to take over the BC with all the ST's with beep. I literally still have a screen shot from the video where you say, and I quote, "We need all the st to BC and take it over".

You where blacklisted from IF bc you then started to harass my Agents by following them around and constantly demanding tryouts. 

- Support

Their VCMDR said it himself.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

4 hours ago, [GL] Kray said:

- Support

being the EX SL that you followed around the ship constantly asking me the same thing i fully Agree with Hask hell i have even seen the proof so its going to be a Massive -100000 from me 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin