Lowering the player requirement for self breaching - Accepted

Jack II

1 minute ago, Gordan said:

-support

we already get into hour long defcon 2's

which makes mtf busy and want to do their job.

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

11 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

I don't see a big issue with the self-breach requirement being at 75 currently. Self-breaching seems to still be happening often enough for us to still get stuck in those hour-long defcon 2 scenarios and the site still needs to get nuked fairly often between self breaches and people releasing SCPs. 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-support

I’m going to give a more clarifying comment to explain my reasoning. I consider 75+ to be a perfect number because we constantly hit 75+ players. Making it 70 would only make it harder on MTF. With the current system it’s already hard at times to mitigate breaches, for a few reasons but none in particular, lowering it to 70 would only increase the frequency of defcon 2’s. Especially since, 1 d-class getting past GENSEC can cause a defcon 2 if they’re strategic (ask Comrade lol). Frequent defcon 2’s take away from the experience for other branches, utility and research namely. 

I believe the current system that we have it totally fine. Sure this would be nice for SCP’s to be able to breach more frequently, but it would take away from many other branches. 

• 3 weeks later...