Lowering the player requirement for self breaching - Accepted

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - The playercount for self breaching to be lowered from 75 to 70 or 65

How would this change better the server? - More SCPs on, and it gives MTF more stuff to do, also I don't really see a reason why not to have it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Don't know really.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Rejected from the gaminglight community

48 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

SCP self breach is a good way to keep the server busy.

65 players is still a good chunk

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

-Support

we already have trouble getting class D at the current requirements 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

It used to be 70 until early April of this year. With the reasons for the increase no longer being apparent and school starting back in just weeks, I believe we are ready to go back to 70. Sure, the D-Class problem is a thing but we accepted allowing Gensec/MTF to go into LDB for that reason.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

It used to be 70 until early April of this year. With the reasons for the increase no longer being apparent and school starting back in just weeks, I believe we are ready to go back to 70. Sure, the D-Class problem is a thing but we accepted allowing Gensec/MTF to go into LDB for that reason.

70 sounds like a good spot for me rather than 65

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Yeah Lets have it at 70

+Support, i think we can lower it back to 70.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/26/2020 at 11:06 PM, gamikzone said:

+Support

SCP self breach is a good way to keep the server busy.

65 players is still a good chunk

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/26/2020 at 9:35 PM, October said:

At 65 players usually 30-40 are d-class and at top there’s 10 MTF. This would be very difficult. Also the server is usually above 75 players so this wouldn’t make a difference. 

-support 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

-Support

I don't see a big issue with the self-breach requirement being at 75 currently. Self-breaching seems to still be happening often enough for us to still get stuck in those hour-long defcon 2 scenarios and the site still needs to get nuked fairly often between self breaches and people releasing SCPs. 

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 7/26/2020 at 9:07 PM, BadAim said:

-Support

we already have trouble getting class D at the current requirements 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

23 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

with the new bonus money and xp this will only cause a problem

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+support 

Nu7 have to wait till like 730 pm est to actually have fun in doing their job so yes i love this idea.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||