Marshal Commander Pentagon's Resignation

Pentagon

Didn't know this time would come... It has been a amazing journey with this community and I hadn't planned on this resignation. I started off as a Captain of the 501st and then managed to get Marshal Commander in 2 months. This is by far one of the best adventures I have ever had. I hadย only planned on getting Commander of 501st , but it ended this way. Thank you guys for everything and the fun we all had. This is by far one of the best runs I have had in all of GamingLight and the most fun run. I hope to see you all soon!

Zeeptin: Thank you for helping me make friends on this amazing Gmod Server!

Hotshot: Thank you for allowing me to be in this position! I hope you have a great rest of your time as Manager of Imperial RP.

Beckett: Thank you for all the times you have harassed me. I hope you reach Manager one day!

Hunt: My best friend of Imperial RP, thank you my guy for everything! Keep in touch

Luci: Good work as Vader! I hope you succeed in your staff career! (Also thank you for trusting me as HC)

Frost: hi

Badger: Good luck on Grand General! I hope you really do get it!

Bakka & BadAim: Thank you for believing in me getting Marshal Commander. I wouldn't be here without the both of you.

Nimo & Talila: You'reย special

Thermite: Gotta play Squad one day!

And to those I didn't mention, thank you. You are the reason why I am here in this position. I hope to all see you sometime soon! Goodbye.

{ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ | ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ }

{ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’œ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐’ž๐’ฒ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Š๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐น ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ }

denied

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Sad 1

James M- Former Police RP SS Chiefย Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

First matrix now you... for real tho good luck on whatever you do next

• Like 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staffย | "I wasย hom"ย |ย PhDย in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Formerย Commanderย "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)ย ย Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

ย 

3 minutes ago, James M said:

denied

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ย 

• Sad 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),ย CPTย Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTย Josh 1R65ย |ย Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -ย Retiredย Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -ย Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -ย Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |ย Member Since late 2018
ย 

I honestly didn't see this coming, You're honestly a great dude and a better friend, I wish you good luck on your next adventures! You've been such a chad and it's sad to see you go, Thank you for all the times you've helped me and It's been a fun ride man!ย 

ย 

• Like 1

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

๐Ÿ˜”

โฆ—MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major Generalย ย ||ย JvS: Retired Sith Councilย | Reserve Sentry Darthย |ย Retired Administratorโฆ˜

โฆ—IRP:ย R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOLย ||ย  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGTโฆ˜

spacer.png

ย 

I'M BIG SAD NOW!

Man you were amazing like seriously. You were an amazing commander to me within your time as the 501st commander. Not just that you were always so open and talked to everyone which is something I admired.ย 

Thank you for everything m8. I wish you good luck on your future endeavors.ย 

| Imperial Governorย ofย Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you donโ€™t take risks, you canโ€™t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

24 minutes ago, Eternity said:

wow put you in my TS desc and no shout out back

i uh... can explain. it was a entanglement....

{ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ | ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ }

{ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’œ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐’ž๐’ฒ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Š๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐น ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ }

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

wow put you in my TS desc and no shout out back

put tay keith on thereย and i'll make you feel goodย 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

• Adam. locked this topic