Aeros Ban appeal- Denied

Aeros

Steam Name: MCAeros

Ingame Name: SLIME General Aeros

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187675314

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Yoshihino

Reason for Ban: Server Diss | Staff diss | NITRP | NCWS | Racial Slurs

Dispute: I was warned before the ban for racial slurs and server dis witch makes it false ban reason becuase ive already been warns 10 seconds while jimmy was banning me. also Staff and server dis is not in the MOTD and NITRP is fale idk wtf NCWS is so i cant fight that.

https://medal.tv/clips/29406248/d1337Fzg1olU

My clip.

Edited by Aeros

Its procedure to always warn before banning and in your admin sit you said and i quote you exactly "Free my N-word". On top of all of this you and your friends were causing multiple issues with the staff team disrespecting them and the server. When we told you to stop you continued to go on and I jailed you for 5 minutes to cool off and you told me you were going to leave. Once you were unjailed after your friend was banned you made that admin sit and were proceeding to disrespect the staff team after being told to stop multiple times. I would recommend taking this time off to reevaluate yourself and your attitude to the server and come back when you can respect the players, the staff team that volunteers to assist those players and the management team that keeps this server running. 

This ban is valid

-support

- Support

-From what Jimmy said this seems completely justified. Its only 5 days. Just wait it out.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Its procedure to always warn before banning and in your admin sit you said and i quote you exactly "Free my N-word". On top of all of this you and your friends were causing multiple issues with the staff team disrespecting them and the server. When we told you to stop you continued to go on and I jailed you for 5 minutes to cool off and you told me you were going to leave. Once you were unjailed after your friend was banned you made that admin sit and were proceeding to disrespect the staff team after being told to stop multiple times. I would recommend taking this time off to reevaluate yourself and your attitude to the server and come back when you can respect the players, the staff team that volunteers to assist those players and the management team that keeps this server running. 

This ban is valid

-support

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

This ban is valid

-support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

19 hours ago, Aeros said:

Staff and server dis is not in the MOTD

The classic “it’s not in the MOTD, so it’s not a rule.” This a common sense rule, meaning that you should assume it’s a rule in the same way player disrespect is not allowed. 

I’d say just wait out the 5 days, sir. 

-SUPPORT

The fact that you're openly admitting to being racist (in the clip) and asking for it to be shortened is just insane. If it were me, I would have probably done it longer. You can't fight this due to the fact that the warning was given to you prior which is a standard procedure before a ban is issued. Maybe if you weren't being racist or if you were actually complying with staff at the time, then this wouldn't have happened. 

Oh yeah and also, Staff or Server diss isn't in the MOTD but that doesn't mean you have complete free reign to go out and do it anyway because yknow, being disrespectful is being disrespectful regardless of fact. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 7/26/2020 at 11:20 PM, Jimmy James said:

This ban is valid

-support

-Support

I was also here and he was just dissing everyone and arguing about everything and not stopping

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png