Drake Remorea

Steam Name: Drake Remorea#CA1

Ingame Name: Slime SGT Drake Remorea

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82332298

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Jimmy

Reason for Ban: Staff Diss, NITRP, NCWS

Dispute:

I was rp'ing first of all, I was absolutely roleplaying. so, there is that. his only contact with me was out of character in admin sits so he cannot tell me I had no intent to rp.

Staff diss? I got warned for it which I don't even think is okay let alone a 3 day ban. I was jailed for 600 seconds without a reason, jimmy said you need a break and that was it.

So i said in chat, "Is sucking dick in staff training or did you all learn that on your own?" And I get banned

THAT IS NOT A BANNABLE OFFENSE, Mute me, or gag me, dont ban me, that's not at all allowed and is complete bullshit.

Then Aeros my buddy makes an admin claim to ask what happened and gets a 5 day ban. 

The staff member just ignored the motd, went by his own feelings and handled this situation so immaturely and poorly.

Yes, I was being a toxic f*ck in game, but to be fair this whole situation started with me getting warned and cuffed for something that didnt even happen but the staff dont believe that so whatever. 

Either way, this is not how you handle the situation, you gag and mute him, warn, maybe jail if you really wanna be an abusive staff member. you dont ban for 3 days that's retarded.

Edited by Drake Remorea

-support

Good luck with this one man. You'd probably should just wait it out. Finding an excuse to be toxic is an easy way to get you banned, which did happen. Staff have their own rules to follow, just like we do. They're just doing what they're suppose to do. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
Grammar

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-support 

You and your friends were all not complying with staff when I told you that server diss and staff diss are both warnable offenses and if you felt they were false you can appeal them on the forums. You then continued to disrespect the trial mod that was attempting to deal with the situation and myself then the whole staff team so you were jailed to remove you from the situation and muted. You then made another sit that I took after you dissed the staff team in OOC multiple times after being told to stop and then you were disrespecting me while I was trying to talk to you.

This ban is valid and like your friend i would recommend you take this time to reevaluate yourself and come back when you can be respectful to player, the staff team and the management team that works hard to keep this server going 

55 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

so you were jailed to remove you from the situation and muted. You then made another sit that I took after you dissed the staff team in OOC multiple times after being told to stop and then you were disrespecting me while I was trying to talk to you.

I'd prefer not to have to respond as I've already made my appeal, but seriously... 

You didnt mute me because how would I be in ooc? Also I only did once so you lied there twice, also you couldve gagged me if i was talking over you... 

Also wtf I never called another sit after being punished so you lied again. If I called a sit it would be rp based. Stop making shit up.

Also, I was never NEVER once told to stop. I was warned, I was told it's in the rules. (It's not lmao It just says disrespect as a general not staff diss) so yeah no one ever said, can you not be disrespectful? Can you stop? Never

This ban is valid

How? I have intent to RP, (didn't actually but for sake of argument) i broke one rule, respawned with ems, all that had to happen was I get warned and possibly jailed if yall felt like it and leave. But no, you all escalated the situation by staying there trying to micromanage the whole rp situation... then instead of muting me or gaging me you just give me a warning and a jailtime , then a ban. 

How is that a justifiable ban? How about you consider the fact you acted based on your feelings and opinion rather than how a staff member should.

You and your friends were all not complying with staff

I didn't? How could I have not? I was never ordered to do anything.

I'm just trying to play on a server I enjoy, a gamemode I enjoy, because I got banned for NITRP (also not true, seems like this guy lies alot) when I love to rp. But I'm banned for insanely ridiculous reasons that have been lied about and exaggerated...

Edited by Drake Remorea

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

You and your friends were all not complying with staff when I told you that server diss and staff diss are both warnable offenses and if you felt they were false you can appeal them on the forums. You then continued to disrespect the trial mod that was attempting to deal with the situation and myself then the whole staff team so you were jailed to remove you from the situation and muted. You then made another sit that I took after you dissed the staff team in OOC multiple times after being told to stop and then you were disrespecting me while I was trying to talk to you.

This ban is valid and like your friend i would recommend you take this time to reevaluate yourself and come back when you can be respectful to player, the staff team and the management team that works hard to keep this server going 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

- Support

-Jimmy's reasoning is very clear and makes sense.
-Just take the 3 day ban and wait. There's no reason to hop onto the forums and get toxic.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

Good luck with this one man. You'd probably should just wait it out. Finding an excuse to be toxic is an easy way to get you banned, which did happen. Staff have their own rules now follow, just like we do. They're just doing what they're suppose to do. 

Toxic on the forum bruh

That will only get your ban extended, just listen to staff, his reasoning was clear as the water.

osu! achiever? I don't know

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Well said Jimmy 

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

2 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Just take the 3 day ban and wait. There's no reason to hop onto the forums and get toxic.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

11 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 7/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

-Support after reading this

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/26/2020 at 7:35 PM, Phil said:

Ngl wont be surprised if this gets extended with how toxic you are being on the forums

-support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-SUPPORT

You make a lot of claims about what he did wrong vs what you didn't do wrong and yet I don't see any evidence to back up any of the claims that you've made. Jimmy's reason makes valid sense and you're trying to argue about your ban. If anything else wait it out because right now you're doing nothing but making everything so much worse for yourself. 

If what you say is true, then please provide the proper evidence showing everything on your side of the story. Until then, don't be arguing on the forums about it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
On 7/26/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

On 7/26/2020 at 7:35 PM, Phil said:

Ngl wont be surprised if this gets extended with how toxic you are being on the forums

-support

-support these guys said everything thats needed to be said

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 7/26/2020 at 4:27 PM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |