Possible RG tryouts.- Denied

James M

What do you want to see? -  Allow Royal Guard to do 2-4 tryouts a Year with JMT+ supervision. Only one or two people will be allowed to pass depending on how many people attend the tryout.

Why should we add it? -  This will promote RG I have seen countless people say hey I will join RG only if you pay for it. This also may have a side effect. If people cant pass the tryout "That will be based on RG lore. If you know anything about RG lore tryouts are very hard" This also will mostlikley bring "hype" to RG.

What are the advantages of having this? - Anyone that does not pass the tryout. May get frustrated and just buy the pass. Finally RG will get some more Guards in the Battalion. 

Who is it mainly for? - Royal Guards

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

+/- support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+/- Support

Im trying not to be as bias as I can hence why I making this a +/- support but, This idea seams very good but also I can see why it wouldn't be accepted. One Problem with donator battalions is well... there Donator. From what ive gotten being a Vice commander of IC is a Lot of people are interested in joining donner battalions not for the fact there donator but because of the Roles and use pf the battalions themselves, many cant even get into them due to not having accesses to money or don't wanna Risk wasting there money. As a Vice commander of a Darth rank battalion I hear all the time for people asking if we could lower the price to Lord or they don't know if its a good it. a lot of the times donner battalions struggle to get a good foundation with a Command structure, for instance in IC Its hard getting Officer and NCO's alone. 90% of the people in IC use it as just a second life to get away from there Officer positions. activity in Donor battalions could also be very lackluster as many enlisted have other battalions there required to be in. With that said I can be quite hard to pick good and capable NCO's that will be active and loyal. If people earn a spot in a Donator battalion they'll want to stay active in it and want to do there best in it.  But as a Donator battalion Officer, I can see why many would argue my points for supporting this, and why many would say im bias. 

On 7/27/2020 at 10:32 PM, LickityLazz said:

+/- Support

Im trying not to be as bias as I can hence why I making this a +/- support but, This idea seams very good but also I can see why it wouldn't be accepted. One Problem with donator battalions is well... there Donator. From what ive gotten being a Vice commander of IC is a Lot of people are interested in joining donner battalions not for the fact there donator but because of the Roles and use pf the battalions themselves, many cant even get into them due to not having accesses to money or don't wanna Risk wasting there money. As a Vice commander of a Darth rank battalion I hear all the time for people asking if we could lower the price to Lord or they don't know if its a good it. a lot of the times donner battalions struggle to get a good foundation with a Command structure, for instance in IC Its hard getting Officer and NCO's alone. 90% of the people in IC use it as just a second life to get away from there Officer positions. activity in Donor battalions could also be very lackluster as many enlisted have other battalions there required to be in. With that said I can be quite hard to pick good and capable NCO's that will be active and loyal. If people earn a spot in a Donator battalion they'll want to stay active in it and want to do there best in it.  But as a Donator battalion Officer, I can see why many would argue my points for supporting this, and why many would say im bias. 

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png