Purge Heavy Update/Revamp [FIXED]

fenndarr1

Job Name: Purge Trooper Heavy

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:

As of late, the purge trooper heavy class has not received any new members because the purge brawler has been more of a popular pick in purge my idea for a buff for the heavy is

1,to exchange the issued DLT-19 for a T-21 blaster rifle and also an EE-3 carbine rifle. 

2,Also for another exchange is to replace the heavy flashbang for a thermal detonator (grenade).

3, Alongside with the Buff Purge heavy would get a small heath increase by 20% slightly higher than the brawler health cap 

4,along with the weapons the heavy issued Z-2 minigun would get a small damage increase by 10%. 

By giving this buff the heavy class in purge would increase in numbers and heavy and brawlers would be equal to each other and have more activity in both classes.

Sincerely the purge Vice commander and Commander

• Like 1

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

+support, make sure they dont abuse the grenade though

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-support

- I see purge heavy's abuse there flash grenades already
- The base HP would be around 600 HP due to the purge brawler having 500HP already (kinda OP as it is compared to other battalions)
- I don't see why you would want to trade out a LMG basically for a Carbine if your going for a Heavy class
-I don't understand why you need a 10% damage buff for the Z6, its already a good weapon, and other battalions use it just fine (AKA 501st)

All around I just don't see why you need to make the class so much stronger. I get your battalion is to fight Jedi. But if another Sub class is beating out another, its most likely because that class just has OP stats, Idk how many times I just see a Burge brawler jump into hundreds of NPC's and come out unharmed. Maybe think about putting a Cap on how many of a Sub class you can have. Itll post the activity of that subclass as people in it dont wanna be removed,  and will push other that are waiting for a spot to open to join another sub class.

4 hours ago, LickityLazz said:

-support

- I see purge heavy's abuse there flash grenades already
- The base HP would be around 600 HP due to the purge brawler having 500HP already (kinda OP as it is compared to other battalions)
- I don't see why you would want to trade out a LMG basically for a Carbine if your going for a Heavy class
-I don't understand why you need a 10% damage buff for the Z6, its already a good weapon, and other battalions use it just fine (AKA 501st)

All around I just don't see why you need to make the class so much stronger. I get your battalion is to fight Jedi. But if another Sub class is beating out another, its most likely because that class just has OP stats, Idk how many times I just see a Burge brawler jump into hundreds of NPC's and come out unharmed. Maybe think about putting a Cap on how many of a Sub class you can have. Itll post the activity of that subclass as people in it dont wanna be removed,  and will push other that are waiting for a spot to open to join another sub class.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."