Should I be a Trial Moderator  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Predator

What is your steam name?: Ncwildchild

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1 :460589128

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No I don't but I would like to learn so that I can help other servers when I might try out for them.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I joined in February but didn't play I started to play tho in june.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my account thursday but in February I thought I already had a account.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? I don't have any warnings at all.

Have you donated? No I have not ever donated but in the future I hope I will. 

What rank are you applying for?Trail Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have Read the guidelines and I will continue to read them.

Timezone:EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I want to try and help keep the server positive and to try and keep the minges out.Also I want to try and help out with events that take place and how I can voice my opinion to other staff members on how we can fix problems.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try and talk to them and if they keep on cursing at me im going to report to a higher rank admin and talk to them about what this person did and how they should be punished.

Edited by Ncwildchild

On 7/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, Ncwildchild said:

Because I couldn’t find the questions.

There a Staff Format in the Staff Application?

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018